Greetings Earthlings

Asmo_deus

Hi there SoH,

My name is Ethan, I'm 27 and I've been gaming since I could hold a joystick. Currently into Destiny 2, and if I'm in the mood for single player I'll go for some KSP. I work in IT, currently working on a project that went sideways so bad I basically have nothing to do at work other than play games while I wait for the other company to get their stuff together :)

I haven't gotten Forsaken yet, probably will soon if y'all decide my terrible puns are worth putting up with ;) 

Welcome Asmo_deus! Glad to have you joining us.

Hopefully you'll find South of Heaven to be a great new gaming home for yourself. We've got people playing multiple different games & groups in WoW, LOTRO, ESO, & soon Fallout 76. With respect to the Destiny 2 group, you may have a somewhat difficult time grouping up with us outside of Crucible & some strikes or patrol zone activities as the majority of us bought Forsaken and are highly enjoying. That said, I hope to see you in game and joining us.

Now, some questions!

Any non-gaming hobbies?

Got any pets? Also, cats or dogs?

Tacos or Burritos?

Looking forward to any games? (Single or Multiplayer)

Follow any sports?

Anyways, I'll be sending you a forum mail in the next day or so with a couple things for you to check out.

Once I get all my characters to level 30 (finishing with my Titan now) I'll probably get Forsaken. I still can't decide if I should spring for the annual pass for the extra $30 or go all in for the Digital Deluxe...any opinion there? 

For hobbies, I like to build small scale rockets. Nothing huge but hopefully I can scale up soon.

I have 3 dogs, they're all crazy and I love 'em all!

Burritos. Absolutely. I'll accept soft shell tacos but the hard shells just make me angry, I can never eat them without slopping all over.

Still waiting for Half Life 3. Just finished playing through 1 and 2 again, it's amazing how well 2 stands up to the test of time. Looks great even today, and I don't think it's all nostalgia talking there.

I don't really follow sports at all, someone mentioned the Red Sox won recently and I asked "Was it a big game?" ...it was the world series.  

Hello potential new friend!

23 hours ago, Asmo_deus said:

if I'm in the mood for single player I'll go for some KSP.

Nice, another Kerbalnaut. How many Kerbals have you stranded on Duna, and were you ever able to land & take off from Eve?

23 hours ago, Asmo_deus said:

I haven't gotten Forsaken yet, probably will soon if y'all decide my terrible puns are worth putting up with

You tease! How can we know if your puns are bad if your application post is devoid of puns!?

Random question time!

What's your favorite soup?

Favorite Subreddit?

What are Titans hiding inside their shoulderpads?

4 hours ago, NelsonJEDI said:

Have a favorite movie(s)?

Grosse Pointe Blank. If you haven't seen it, go watch it now. I'll wait.

3 hours ago, Tyrlis said:

What's your favorite soup?

Anything with kielbasa in it. Maybe that makes it more of a stew, I dunno I'm not a chef.

Favorite Subreddit?

r/mechanical_gifs 100% Non-organic .gifs

What are Titans hiding inside their shoulderpads?

More shoulderpads. Duh.

Also, all my puns are spur of the moment. I can't do them on porpoise.

(teheehee)