Hello!

Evaporated

Hello everyone! My name is Mike, and I am a 38 year old human male. Online I go by Evaporated or Sausage Prime, but feel free to just call me Mike, or Evap, or Sausage if you're into that sort of thing. I've been a gamer since I was old enough to beg my mom to hook up our Atari 2600. I'm currently really only playing Destiny 2, but I generally enjoy playing and trying out different MMOs and shared world games (Black Desert, WoW, Marvel Heroes, Diablo). I like the social aspect of these types of games a lot and I am usually down to join up with folks and do whatever tasks they might be working on. I'm pretty laid back and I die real good in Destiny 2 pvp! So if you need a meat shield in Crucible or Iron Banner just give me a call. I also like chatting about games and movies and stuff like that. My absolute favorite genre is fighting games. Really looking forward to the new Smash Bros. next month and DoA6 in February.

I am close friends with guild members Hyna and Washingtron, even if they won't admit it themselves. I've known them both for......like, around 20 years now....jeez. I recently started my own custom vinyl and printing business. Almost two months and I'm not living on the street yet!

Well, that's pretty much me. I'm open to any questions and look forward to sacrificing myself in pvp for you all.

Edited by Evaporated
I forgot to word correctly.

Hello potential new friend!

I'm also terrible in PvP, but instead of being a meat shield I just... don't PvP. :D

My only exposure to fighting games is the /r/games/ subreddit... everyone but Kirby died? What?

Other random questions!

Explain the Sausage Prime handle please, hahaha.

What do you drink to wake up in the morning?

Favorite karaoke song?

Explain the Sausage Prime handle please, hahaha.

This started during the Guild Wars 2 beta. A friend and I were playing on laptops at his house and while creating characters we tried to come up with character names to make the other person laugh. I thought he was going to pass out after he saw Sausage Prime above my character's head.

What do you drink to wake up in the morning?

Really just depends on what I have on hand. Usually either Mountain Dew or water.

Favorite karaoke song?

Back when did stuff like that, Sweet Caroline by Neil Diamond.

• Haha 1