New to Destiny2

Tedd

Hey All! Thanks for the Guild Invite! I am looking forward to learning this game and have fun with it. 

I generally play Warcraft and Warframe when I'm not at work or takin care of 'chores'. 

I want to give a big shout out to "Will" for sharing fun times in Wrath of the Lynch King in Warcraft!

I have been gamming for quite some time now. Games are so much better than 8 manning a home made Doom map on a 56k baud modem over a BBS server.

How time flies. When I'm not gamming I am at work in the Logistics field. I manage 14mil (and growing) worth of incoming products. Keeps me busy.

I have degrees in Business and Photography, which is my other love. All in all I work, I play, I sleep. Throw in some extra curricular activities here and there makes for a full day.

Living in South Carolina is home sweet home.

For the most part, been there, done that, got a t-shirt AND a hat.

Teddster.jpg

Welcome to Clan! 

Whats some of your favorite memories/stories of wow? I no life'd wow up until Mid TBC and then on and off ever since. Whats your opinion on the state of the game with BFA? . I have been wanting to go back and play BFA but it seems like the community at large is pretty down on it. It looked like it was gonna be a great expansion. 

Welcome to the forums Tedd!

Glad you found your way to us. Get into any single-player games recently?

Also, was there anything in particular with our Code of Conduct that you found unique or interesting when you looked through it?

I will have a forum mail headed your way shortly as well so please take a look through it when you have a chance.

• 3 weeks later...