Introduction.

Hitaman

Hello everyone my name is Hitaman (Big fan of the Hitman games) or Danny whichever is good for you. I was born and raised in California but now i reside in Texas. I have been playing games since regular Nintendo was out. I got hooked onto PC game when Counter Strike and Half Life were popular. I ventured to Blizzard games, which i have and still play World of Warcraft, Diablo, Starcraft and now Destiny. I enjoy playing other games but i mostly stick to these few that really interest me. I am always up for anything in the games i play from grinding achievements to exploring regions to earn something or just PVP all day to get that fix. Other than that i am laid back and always interested in meeting new people.

Thank you!

Hello potential new friend!

Ahh Counter-Strike... a teenage Tyrlis spent many nights playing CS 1.5 at a LAN arcade, chugging Dew and fragging noobs. Have you messed around with CS:GO at all?

Are you an old-school console Destiny 1 player or new to Destiny 2?

What's your favorite way to receive your morning dose of caffeine?

Welcome to the forums!

You'll find we make use of the forum in tandem with our Discord server. Also, did you have a chance to look through our Code of Conduct? Any comments or concerns with what's laid out there?

On to other questions! (You'll find this to be a right of passage. :p )

What do you do for a living?

Got any pets? (Pictures are always a bonus!)

Favorite adult beverage?

Any hobbies outside of gaming?

Also, I'll be sending along a forum mail with a couple more things for you to check out in the next day or two.

Looking forward to gaming with you!

9 hours ago, Tyrlis said:

Hello potential new friend!

Ahh Counter-Strike... a teenage Tyrlis spent many nights playing CS 1.5 at a LAN arcade, chugging Dew and fragging noobs. Have you messed around with CS:GO at all?

Are you an old-school console Destiny 1 player or new to Destiny 2?

What's your favorite way to receive your morning dose of caffeine?

I have not touched CS since the 1.6 days and Source. But who knows i may get back into it if it feels right. I played Destiny 1 for a short while but i got into Destiny 2 last year and wanted to learn more about it.

I do not drink any caffeine, but one way to get me going in the morning is relaxed music, mostly instrumental.

8 hours ago, Grieve said:

Welcome to the forums!

You'll find we make use of the forum in tandem with our Discord server. Also, did you have a chance to look through our Code of Conduct? Any comments or concerns with what's laid out there?

On to other questions! (You'll find this to be a right of passage. :p )

What do you do for a living?

Got any pets? (Pictures are always a bonus!)

Favorite adult beverage?

Any hobbies outside of gaming?

Also, I'll be sending along a forum mail with a couple more things for you to check out in the next day or two.

Looking forward to gaming with you!

I work for a grocery store.

I have 6 pets, 2 female cats and 1 male cat and 3 hermit crabs. 

My favorite adult beverage is Kruskovac (Pear Liqueur), it is a Croatian drink.

I am really a home body, do not do much outside of work and home but i enjoy reading fiction books, building computers, and go out of town with my wife.