Hello SoH from Spiritsaver

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What do you know about NC twin?

Two of my mother's best friends have a house down there. I've been twice, and absolutely loved it. I spent a week in southern NJ/PA this summer, and wanted to go but we were short on time =/ Next summer I'm gonna try to go with a bunch of friends and rent a house in the OBX for a week.

I absolutely love it here in NC. Though, I was born here. I have visited other places but to me nothing compares to home.

I live on 50 arces in the middle of the woods. It's peaceful here. Don't hear neighbors, or sirens through the night.

The Moutains are about 2 hours one way and the Beach 3 hours the other.

My biggest complaint would be that everyone seems to be moving here.

Sorry I wasn't able to play this weekend. I had to work. It's the second time in 6 years that I ended up working all weekend. But, I'm not complaining we need the work. I work for my family's print shop and all the political stuff is slamming us. I might end up working this weekend too. I'll just have to try and catch up as soon as I can. Also, we are starting this week to build an addition on to our house so that might hinder some of my playing time as well.

Spirit

I absolutely love it here in NC. Though, I was born here. I have visited other places but to me nothing compares to home.

I live on 50 arces in the middle of the woods. It's peaceful here. Don't hear neighbors, or sirens through the night.

The Moutains are about 2 hours one way and the Beach 3 hours the other.

My biggest complaint would be that everyone seems to be moving here.

That's awesome to me, both your land/situation, and location. I had a similar experience while visiting friends in Oregon. Being able to jetski during the day, and go skiing at night easily is pretty darn cool. Having 50 acres in the middle of the woods.... /dreamworld. I'd be out there every day exploring, especially insects (huge entomology fan here).