Looking to join Bloodsail guild

zimion

Hello everyone,

My in game name should be Zimion if I can snatch it (forgot to use the other day).  I have played wow since 2004, have been waiting on classic like forever.  I will be playing Tauren Shaman resto (end game), prolly enhancement during level I dunno.  Just looking for some cool folks to hang with.  I am married / 46 years old / one kid who is 15.  I am an engineer by trade, which I decided to take a few days break from to play some classic LOL.

Feel free to ask if you want to know more.

Hello Zimion! Welcome to the SoH forums! I'm Mordigrim around here but will be Craterhoof in Classic. I am also married, have a 6yo myself, and I've also been waiting on Classic for forever! 

I can promise we have some cool folks to hang with but we gotta know that you're cool too. So...

Favorite movie from before the year 2000 that is/was considered a bad movie by critics?

Favorite artist or genre of music to listen to while in WoW battlegrounds or dungeons?

If your spouse were to describe you in one sentence or less, what would they say?

What about your kiddo?

Favorite professional wrestler and why is it Macho Man Randy Savage?

(Feel free to hit me back with whatever silly questions you might have too, I look forward to getting to know you!)

Hey Zimion, 

Glad to see you on here, always nice to have another Tauren. Both the wife and I will be maining Tauren Shamans as well. if your able tonight I'd like to get a chance to talk to you in discord. you can add me there Morkgrim#0989.

Just a few questions to follow up.

1.) Bacon or Sausage?

2.) Skim milk, 1%, 2%, or whole?

3.) if you could meet 1 actually character from WoW who would it be and why?

4.) if you could meet 1 famous person (alive or dead) who and why?

Walk with the Earth Mother

~Morkgrim