Bloodsail Guild

Mordrem

Hello,
   A little about my personal life. I'm 43, Married with 3 stepkids, 11 year old boy/girl twins that are mortal enemy's that are sworn to fight to the death, & a 17 year old girl that's..well a teenager. I work full time here at Volvo Cars Inc. 
   Enough of that though, on to the important stuff. I've played WoW since about 4 months after launch, healed all through vanilla and part of BC before switching to DPS. We were server first through BC and Wrath, top 600 Yogg kill. Moved on to different guild during Cata to raid more serious and were top 100 for a while until some stupid drama split up the group. Just been playing around raiding casual ever since. 
   What I'm looking for in a guild would be a group of like minded people who I enjoy logging on to play with in the evenings in my spare time that's not going to be pissed if I have to do something with my wife & kids. I'm sure I am forgetting some super important information to pass on so feel free to ask me anything.
Oh yeah it's my understanding I meet the #1 guild requirement that my name start with "Mor"

Thanks for reading,
Mordrem

More.. Mors

Welcome, nice to have another face.. What was it that attracted you to SOH? now for our nonsense seeming questions... 

1. Grover or The Count?

2. Dogs or cats?

3. Why is Texas a bad place to be?

4. Metallica or Aerosmith?

~Walk with the Earth Mother

Morkgrim

31 minutes ago, Morkgrim said:

More.. Mors

Welcome, nice to have another face.. What was it that attracted you to SOH? now for our nonsense seeming questions... 

1. Grover or The Count?

2. Dogs or cats?

3. Why is Texas a bad place to be?

4. Metallica or Aerosmith?

~Walk with the Earth Mother

Morkgrim

Hmmm lets see, I've read your guild info on the recruitment post on the discord, sounds great plus a great guildname, full of Mord's never hurt either.

1. definitely the count

2. I have 4 cats and 1 dog so the scale tips towards cats lol

3. I hear a lot of ex's live there

4. Metallica by a slim margin but that changes by day.

Mordrem

Hai Mordrem. o/ I was working on something brilliant last night, but then work interfered and I lost what I was going to say. We're definitely big on real life in SoH and all the stuff that goes with it. If family stuff comes up, it definitely takes priority. Especially if it's fun family stuff.

I must say, I really liked your answer to Mork's third question.