Bonjour!

Grample Gust

Welcome Gramps,

So, another shaman... it happens...

How long have you played wow?

Was legion your only raiding experience?

What is your Favorite memory from all your time playing?

Favorite band?

Chocolate or Vanilla ice cream?

Strawberries or Blueberries?

Have you ever contemplated the meaning of life, the universe and everything?

~Walk with the Earth Mother

Morkgrim

I'm not sure what a Grample Gust is but I like the sound of it. So I'm Mordigrim around here but Craterhoof in Classic. As you didn't give us much info I feel the need to give you tougher questions than what I normally give people, buckle up. 

What are your goals for WoW Classic? If there is one thing you really hope to get out of it, what would that be? 

If you had to choose one famous or infamous person as a role-model for the way you'd like to live your life, who would it be and why?

Are you an actual human? Do you have interests that are based in the real world? What are they? 

Compare and contrast the social importance of the games World of Warcraft and Club Penguin. 

Two trains are going opposite directions toward one another on a single track. As of 3:06pm they are exactly 406 kilometers apart. The first train carries 64 passengers and is travelling at a rate of 43 miles per hour. The second train carries 103 passenger and is going approximately 36 knots. Assuming an average Choco Taco consumption rate of 1 Choco Taco per every 1/12 hour and a hypothetically unlimited supply of Choco Tacos, how many Choco Tacos could the total passengers on both trains consume before the trains collide?

Decided to swap to a Warrior by the way!

How long have you played wow? 

On again off again since wrath until legion when I got interested in higher end content.

Was legion your only raiding experience?

For the most part unless LFR WoD counts, plus a bit of BFA's first raid.

What is your Favorite memory from all your time playing?

Easy. In legion, I spent months perfecting a purely-movement speed based set of gear. I had perfected it to the point where even without buffs, my character was constantly in a sprinting animation. Ended up raiding stormwind just a day or so before battle for azeroth launched, and I only died once! Even got it on camera! (audio kicks in about half way)

Favorite band?

I don't pick favorites, but I'll listen to Foxy Shazam's first and second album any day.

Chocolate or Vanilla ice cream?

Vanilla

Strawberries or Blueberries?

Blueberries

Have you ever contemplated the meaning of life, the universe and everything?

Every day.

What are your goals for WoW Classic? If there is one thing you really hope to get out of it, what would that be? 

I want to get my precious whirlwind axe.

If you had to choose one famous or infamous person as a role-model for the way you'd like to live your life, who would it be and why?

Bob Ross. Easy going, kind, and paints good.

Are you an actual human? Do you have interests that are based in the real world? What are they? 

I'm interested in game design, playing guitar, getting swole, photography, drawing, and video editing (the meme kind)

Compare and contrast the social importance of the games World of Warcraft and Club Penguin. 

They're similar in that they both hold significant memories to both younger and older generations. Different in that one has you grind 50000 hours for a hat and the other has orcs and trolls.

Two trains are going opposite directions toward one another on a single track. As of 3:06pm they are exactly 406 kilometers apart. The first train carries 64 passengers and is travelling at a rate of 43 miles per hour. The second train carries 103 passenger and is going approximately 36 knots. Assuming an average Choco Taco consumption rate of 1 Choco Taco per every 1/12 hour and a hypothetically unlimited supply of Choco Tacos, how many Choco Tacos could the total passengers on both trains consume before the trains collide?

At least one.

11 minutes ago, Grample Gust said:

Bob Ross. Easy going, kind, and paints good.

Oooh, good answer. Unfortunately it's incorrect. The correct answer is Macho Man Randy Savage because it's ok for Macho Men to show every emotion available BUUUUT he's soared with the eagles, slithered with the snakes, and been everywhere in between!. I'll give you half credit though. 

17 minutes ago, Grample Gust said:

At least one.

Ooooh...got me with a technically correct answer! The best kind of correct! 

You win this round, Grample Gust.