Hello

Whiskiejack

Howdy, Whiskie! I'm Mordigrim around the forums but Craterhoof in Classic. 

What do you hope SoH can add to your gaming experience? 

What bands or artists do you listen to more often than any others?

Chili: beans or no beans?

If there were one thing that could ruin a guild experience for you, what would that be? 

I look forward to getting to know you! Feel free to ask us any questions you might have!

Merriwhizzle    I played long before Grample or I even knew him. He ask me to come back and play classic with him he is my boy, I'm proud of him , enjoy hanging out with him so what other reason do I need ? :)

Mordigrim  

1. I do enjoy playing with a mature group of people who are civilized. I am not a fan of child clans, loud and foolish stuff. I was informed by Grample you guys are good people, I don't want anything from you other than friendship and good people to play with .

2.  I am 46 I prefer   60s - 90s music of most types. I am not a fan of rap more into old country,  rock, Metal etc. IE    Johnny Cash, Motor Head, Zepplin, Iron Maiden

3.  Either  depends on my mood.

4.  2 things    Whiney  kids or elitist assholes.

FYI    I'm blunt but fair   if easily offended  sorry ahead of time :)