Hey guys!

Undaene

My name is Rachel, I'm 27 and married. Both my husband and I have played World of Warcraft for many years. I don't play many other games due to me being a full time student, getting my degree in Biology, but I also love art and movies. One day I will need more video games to play. But I have a year for that, when I graduate and have much more time. I have 2 cats, Garbage (named after an episode of The Office, a requirement when he was gifted to me by my husband as an engagement present), and Jinx our baby girl. We adopted a puppy back in March, he's a Border Collie and the smartest baby good boi I've ever had. If you want pictures of any of them just let me know! I really look forward to meeting you guys and playing in game with you! 

Hey Rachel, Glad that you found your way over to us. We have a pretty good showing in our WoW cohort. I just sat down to my computer for the first time today without having to worry about where my kid is and will get you a Discord invite sent out. 

To SoH: Skoogey, Persi, Grample and I (I think I remembered everyone lol) raided with Undaene/Rachel back in Legion. She is looking for a home to play Classic. 

I'm into acrylic painting. I really want to start painting again but it gets expensive so I can't until I finish school. It was more of a hobby and a way of relieving stress. 

Hmm 5 movies...

1. Lord of the Rings 

2. Beauty and the Beast (favorite Disney movie)

3. Mulan (best Disney princess) 

4. 300

5. The Hobbit: The Desolation of Smaug

5 tv. shows would be a lot harder for me because I watch more tv shows than movies. But awesome question! Keep em comin!

Most favorite part of classic would be the community, everyone is much more helpful than on retail. 

Least favorite part would be the amount of time it takes to run places. But it also makes the world feel larger so I love that aspect and hate it. 

I have been playing for 13 years. I started playing in classic with my best friend (she and I account shared since we weren't old enough to have jobs and my mom didn't want me playing). So she let me play with her. I played for a lot of classic with her, and then i took a break during TBC, and came back mid WotLK and have been back ever since! 

Best band, I absolutely love GoldFish! Its the band I always come back to.