Yo!

Moji

Hey everyone, name's Jordan - but you can call me Moji if you want. I've known Skoogey for like 20 years and he still hasn't been able to get rid of me. He and Cryus sent me in this direction so I thought I'd say hi!

I've been playing WoW since Vanilla, and have played in every expansion to at least some capacity. I spent a lot of time raiding with Skoogey, Undaene, and Grample in Legion (I healed on my Mistweaver Monk), and am looking forward to casually playing some classic - it has been quite the nostalgia trip so far.

I am 25 and am currently getting my master's degree in game design, which can keep me pretty busy. Nevertheless, I am looking forward to getting to know you all!

Hey, Glad that you decided to join us. I hope that you enjoy it. These are good people and we have a tendency to have a lot of fun :P Im sure that there will be a barrage of questions, both random and serious, once people come back from their crazy holiday weekend. 

On 8/31/2019 at 4:31 PM, Merriwhizzle said:

Hi Moji. o/

Very important question, because you are getting a masters in game design: What element would add, subtract, or improve in WoW? This could be retail or classic.

Hey there!

Oh man, that's a tough one. I think classic is fine the way it is, faults and all, because that's kind of the experience they're going for. Retail however is in a really weird place and there are a lot of directions you could go with it. I think improving how the player learns new abilities is something that would be appreciated and wouldn't be too crazy. The current talent system is nice because all of the options are fairly balanced and have relatively large impacts on play style, but people like getting rewarded with each level in the old talent tree. So instead of learning all your abilities one at a time in a set order it would be nice if they had their own tree system that you could put points into each level to decide what you wanted to learn and when. And just like the Legion Artifact tree it would eventually all be filled in, so you wouldn't have to worry about balancing issues as much. Or something along those lines

On 8/31/2019 at 5:26 PM, Mordigrim said:

Hiya Moji. I'm Mordigrim around here and Craterhoof in Classic. 

What are some of your favorite games outside of WoW?

What are some of your interests outside of video games?

Feel fre to hit me back with any questions you might have!

Hey Mordigrim, home to see you around in Classic!

Outside of WoW, I spend a lot of time playing on my Switch - my favorites are the Xenoblade and Smash Bros. series.

Outside of games entirely I like to spend time practicing my art skills, though it's been tougher to fit that in lately.

I'll hit you with those same questions then! What are your favorite games, and what are your interests outside of games?

My favorite non-WoW video games would be Destiny 2 and anything on the Switch I can play with my son. Mario Odyssey, Mario Kart, Smash Bros, Dragon Ball FighterZ, Super Mario Bros U Deluxe, etc.

Outside of games I draw a bit, mostly just character art. I started as a kid drawing comic book and cartoon/anime characters and never bothered to get good at drawing anything else. Now I mostly draw characters from my Pathfinder playgroup. I've also collected/played Magic the Gathering for a couple decades now. Lately I've been really into disc golf too. Oh and I volunteer every summer at a summer camp for kids with type 1 diabetes.