[Eve] the (pick any #) comming.

Quartana4

hello there, the name is Quartana4 but Q is fine. I have heard good things form a former corp member Moros ker who I believe has already posted  or is in the process of doing so. I looking to get some bomber and small/micro gang pvp experience, I can PVE all day but PVP skill are lacking. Also  moros informed me that SOHCO is looking to rebuild and I like to offer help if possible, because one and make lasting bonds just ask Moros about when we first meet.

i have 3 toon

1. Vexus xjnine 72.5 million sp combat/pve pliot , she has T2 gun, mods, perfect fitting skills  and can fly amarr up to dreadnought.
  2. Quartana4 ( may name sack ) 50 million sp, Minner/industry. 
  3. moka taron  39 million sp, comabt/pvp pliot, working on all skills but can fly t2 assault frigate for all races, and up to t2 cruiser for amarr and t1 battle cruiser for minmatar. 

Outside of eve I am a security guard for a NFL team, I enjoy a good sy-fy  flick, comic book hero movie and Japanese anime with sub titles. I also read translated mangas as well. I am married with 3 kids ranging form 3-15. 

Hey Q - nice to talk to you last night! Welcome to the corp! This is probably my fifth time around in Eve, so you're in good company haha. So I mentioned last night that we're living in Placid - our home system/station is http://evemaps.dotlan.net/station/Algasienan_VI_-_Moon_4_-_Genolution_Biotech_Production. We call it "Algae" for short. We don't have any infrastructure set up anywhere right now, but there are some useful public structures scattered around our high sec island (starting with a citadel w/clone bay in Algae). We're very close to Jita, and we have two decent local markets in Orvolle and Stacmon. I have some PvP ships for fleets staged around our neighborhood, so there's not urgent need you to import anything yet. If you do want to import ships, I suggest bringing in ships you'd like to fly in kitchen sink roams. DPS cruisers are the best beginner ship if you're real new to PvP - you can always ask for ideas in our Discord too, we definitely have opinions on these things!

We have a fleet this week at 0100 Eve on Saturday. We'll leave from Orvolle - if you can make it just show up and I'll hand you a ship :). Look forward to flying with you soon!

Hi Q-moca! Welcome to the forums. So we kind of have this little tradition where we send you a bunch of random questions. Don't worry - your answers totally do matter and will be used against you at your trial membership review!

1. What is the most unique, SFW, thing you've seen / experienced as an NFL stadium guard?
2. If you could have any super power, what would it be? And what would be an appropriately ironic weakness to match?
3. I have a sandwich. This isn't a question, just felt like sharing.