[EVE] Vanu's Application (The little brother)

Vanu Kahn

Hello all! I heard about this community from my brother Moros Ker. I am pretty new to the game, I originally created my characters back in 2014, but after playing a short time I stopped playing. I don't remember why, maybe I got sucked back into WoW?

Moros successfully talked me into trying eve out again and I am having a blast. I like to do PvE content such as mission running, abyssal sites, mining and exploration. I would like to get into PvP but I don't have much experience outside of flying in to scram and be annoying as possible.

My characters are : Vanu Kahn - my pew pew guy, mission and abyssal running, and hopefully PvPer. / Murdoc Nabali - strictly an industry alt.

Some more information about me : I am a mechanic building motors and pumps for the oil field industry.  my wife is a  Labor and delivery nurse, and we just bought our first house! woot!

Hey Vanu - welcome aboard! I've got to run to work, but i wanted to drop a note here for you quick before I left. We can get you setup with the corp tonight if you're around for a quick chat on discord. I'll give you the rundown on where we live and we'll talk about what ships you can fly/might want to train for. Talk to you soon!

Hello!

It seems it has been left to me to introduce you to one of our little traditions: the random questions! Do not worry! These are very serious and totally will be used by the group to determine your status and worth. So don't sweat it!

1. I have a jar of pickles. I take out a pickle, put it in my pocket, and drop a quarter into the jar.
2. Congratulations! You are now the Prime Bureaucrat of a small rim world! You must now declare a "state bird" for your new planet, it does not need to be a bird, but it also can not be any animal already in existence - rather it can be entirely new and unique, or a cross breed of any existing animals. Please describe your new planetary critter!
3. Why is my pocket wet?