kinda an intro, in case you forgot me

Destanee

I am Corwin, a guardian on Crystal Dessert server. I served on the first council with @Tyrlis and challenged him to be the leader he was.  LoL   TBH I thought we all did as best we could, our chore was a thankless one although hours of sleep were often lost worrying over what to do. I am playing WoW classic with you all now, and dabbling back in ESO  (476 champ)  I will be looking for an invite to the wow guild for my wife sometime this weekend.  Thanks all, good to be with you again.

Hello Corwin! I'm Mordigrim around the forums and in Modern WoW, Craterhoof in Classic. Happy to have you aboard for the WoW Classic Cohort!

I normally pester everyone with a bunch of questions but my wife is side-eyeing me and waiting for me to get off the computer so that we can watch a movie together so I'll give you one good question instead of a bunch of questions.

You've been gifted an elephant. You can't sell it, give it away, or otherwise transfer ownership of the elephant. What do you do with the elephant?

I look forward to getting to know you!