Application to SoH

Hi,

I'm applying to SoH. I'm level 62 agent and 37 Eng. I'm studying for my masters degree in Education now. So, I'm loaded to the gills with classes ths summer. As a result I don't play all that often. Couple times a week at most. I am a tutor in the Upward Bound program at my University. I tutor inner city kids in Math. I have a ton of math in my background. Going to get my teaching certificate to teach HS math. I teach swing dancing too. I love east coast, Lindy hop, and Balboa. You better not let your wives see this post, or you better start taking lessons! Haha. I've worn out 4 head sets using teamspeak over the years. Nothin better than a beer on a friday night whoopin it up on TS. I used to play EQ a *lot*. I was head cleric for Riding Insanity on Povar for a couple years. I know all about teamwork. Did I mention I talk too much? LOL DANGIT all my buffs wore off. Ok back to this mission. Cyas in game.

Point me towards who you want me to shoot, cuz I cant see that far.

Miopia

short sighted agent

Yeah I'm blind as a bat in RL too