[EVE] codfish88 Introduction

codfish88

Hello! My name is Michael (in game codfish88) and I joined this corp after browsing r/evejobs. I haven’t played eve for a while but was active around the time sleepers were introduced several years ago. I've been wanting to get back into things but didn't want to deal with overly structured corps with responsibilities and too much time commitment. My main reasons for playing is to 1. have lots of fun 2. blow spaceships up with some people a couple times a week. I'm happy to join a corp that has the same goals and cant wait to join you guys in a wormhole!

Personally I'm a 27 year old programmer making a name for himself in the Midwest. I’m into staying fit, reading, and coming up with coding ideas in my spare time when im not piloting spaceships. I tend to play eve heavily on weekends and do more idle/industrial stuff during the week. my character has 40mil skill points and mi heavy into caldari/missle/shield tech with 99% of my fitting bring tech II (I’m decent with drones, amaar ships and lasers). Also looking to support the fleet with some logistics/remote repair and command burst in the future as well as industry if that can make us any extra isk. looking forward to seeing all of you in game!

Hi Codfish/Michael - nice meeting you last night! Welcome to our ever-expanding group of programmers/Eve players! Looking forward to getting out there and PvPing with you. My playtime/playstyle is the same as yours - i can do random stuff for an hour or so during the week, and then I play a lot on the weekends. Definitely come check out the WH - it's a low sec static connection, so it's usually pretty quiet. I'm getting ready to start some PI there, now that we're almost done with the POCOs. How about a few random questions?

1. What kind of programming do or what industry?

2. You last played before I even started haha - what's your favorite memory from the glory days of Eve?

3. Favorite Eve ship?