sasuke introduction

sasukeuchiha

Hi everyone!

Im one of the new members that joined with Jamroar, Rorian, and Keith. My real name is Zack. I havent been on much do too some situations going on IRL. From here on out i should be good to play almost every night though. Im looking forward to play with you guys and appreciate accepting me into your corp. I am extremely new. I've only played for a week so far and would graciously ask you to help out as much as possible because i have very little idea what im doing lol. 

- Sasuke

17 hours ago, sasukeuchiha said:

Hi everyone!

Im one of the new members that joined with Jamroar, Rorian, and Keith. My real name is Zack. I havent been on much do too some situations going on IRL. From here on out i should be good to play almost every night though. Im looking forward to play with you guys and appreciate accepting me into your corp. I am extremely new. I've only played for a week so far and would graciously ask you to help out as much as possible because i have very little idea what im doing lol. 

- Sasuke

Hey Sasuke, welcome aboard! We're glad to help with any questions you have or directions you might need - drop a question in chat or Discord whenever. I'm betting you guys will all no more about the game than I do in a just a few months haha. So what's your favorite ship and/or favorite activity so far? Do you have any medium/long term goals (let us know, we can help!)? Look forward to flying with you!