[EvE] Intro-Ricen Andedare

Ricen Andedare

Hi I am a full time US college student so late nights work best for me. I am unable to guarantee consistent involvement because of shifting school load and life. I have been playing Eve on and off for a while now, Ricen is skilled into nearly maximum gunnery and drone skills available to alpha with rockets and t2 light missiles and all battleship and smaller ships. I have no plans to purchase omega time if that is a requirement. Outside of Eve I am a full time student and work part time, I also participate in a few extracurriculars. Gaming has fallen a bit by the wayside recently due to life but I like to hop on Eve for a chance to shoot something.

Hello potential space friend!

Omega is certainly not a requirement to enjoy EVE (and our primary doctrines have alpha-friendly fits). When you say late night, how late are we talking? Our weekday activity is centered around 0100 - 0300 EVE Time (9PM to 11PM Eastern Time). We also have fleet ops usually scheduled for Thursdays & Saturdays at 0100 EVE, those will be good opportunities to get to know the group if you aren't able to be online much.

Random question time!

What's the stereotypical 'unhealthy, convenient, & cheap' college student meal nowadays? I remember eating a lot of Cup Noodle when I was young and had no idea how bad it would be for my blood pressure...

What are you going to school for?

Are you into history or science fiction?

Tyrlis:

Late night is 10pm or later for me, changes based on the next day's schedule. Ramen is still top calories per dollar with Manchuren at 1 pack for $0.50 or so. I eat lots of rice dishes and noodles. I am a Mech Eng student. I prefer Sci Fi.

Jamroar Pava:

I cannot pick a top moment because my memory is garbage but most recently I tried this rum punch that was fantastic. It was like a rum punch slushy, punch was just freshly made and mixed well with the rum. Probably Ravenclaw or Hufflepuff. I play an instrument in my schools pep band and makde 3D models in my spare time.