EVE Online Intro- Jared

Wzok Oran

Hello,

My name is Jared and I seen your post on r/evejobs and would be interested in joining the corp if you would have me. I am pretty green to the game right now only have about 34 hours in it. I really like the game and think it would be much better if I had some people to teach me a little more. I really like ship combat and am interested in learning the ropes of PvP. Although I am new to EVE I am a very experienced MMO player having lots of hours in WOW, FFXIV, Destiny, Black Desert, GW2 and Star Citizen.  I like to to jump on during the week for an hour or two and on the weekends I can play most of the day if I dont have anything going on. I am in the US EST tome zone 29 year old married with no kids. Please let me know if you need any more information from me and I look forward to speaking and hopefully playing with you soon. Thanks!

Hi Wzok Oran/Jared - nice to meet you! We'd be glad to have you aboard/show you around the game a bit. You can really accelerate the Eve learning process by joining a group, getting involved in fleets, and asking questions. The game really does have a pretty brutal learning curve, but it rewards patience with moments you won't find in any other game. I've been playing off and on since 2012 (my steam says 3550 hours, but it's exaggerating slightly), and there are still whole sections of the game I don't know much about at all!

I'll PM you a link to our Discord here in a minute. Let's pick a time this week to meet/chat and then we can send you an invite to the Corp. Look forward to talking/flying with you soon!