Eve Online Intro - Ishta Yun

Ishta Yun

Hey Ishta! Nice talking to you yesterday, glad to have you aboard. Looking forward to having you on a fleet with us!

Former PA resident huh - cool! I live in PA and work for the state gov in Harrisburg. I think quite a few of us live in the PA/Maryland/New York/New Jersey area. I haven't spent too much time in NJ, but I thought it seemed like a pretty nice place to live the last few times I visited. PA people tend to hate on NJ, but seems like an underated place to me!

What genres are you into reading wise? I've been really into horror and weird fiction in the last couple years. I just started reading this pretty cool experimental weird fiction book called House of Leaves - it's pretty good stuff!

I too was a part of the PA hating NJ crowed but I have been converted :)

I try and read a wide variety of stuff! I most recently finished The Road by Cormac McCarthy and Circe by Madeline Miller. I'm currently reading Never Let Me Go. I've heard good things about House of Leaves, but I have not read it. "Cool experimental weird fiction book", sounds promising to me though! 

On 1/8/2020 at 3:03 PM, Jamroar Pava said:

I remember looking at Leaves of Grass. Such an odd book.

What is your favorite milkshake flavor?

Most memorable Eve experience?

What piece of advice would you give someone just starting out in Eve?

• Vanilla, yes i know it's boring =p. 
  • I don't think I can pick just one... Killing a semi famous pvper in a one on one. No one else had been able to beat / catch him. Breaking up Hydra Alliance blob camps with a small gang of plate tanked ships, guardians, and alts. Some of the people that I am still in contact with after a decade.
  • Accept that any ship you purchase is already lost. It is not a matter of if, it's a matter of when...