Hello there! [wow]

gesari

12 minutes ago, Avenge said:

A fellow Malazan reader and a Karsa name drop in your first reply!? You're off to a strong start in my book (pun not intended).

I wanted to pop-in and say hello.  If you're looking for some company as you get established on Stormreaver let me know.  I'm recently returning from a 3-year WoW hiatus and as slowly working my way through the BFA content.  

With regards to questions (since we're on the topic), whose your favorite character from the Malazan series not named Karsa?

Oh my, Malazan is my favorite! Trull Sengar, hands down. Anomander, Fiddler, and Tehol/Bugg are my other favorites. What about you?

And please let me know if you need help with anything! I've done this content on so many toons on ally I'm mostly familiar with it. I'm going to be doing a fair bit of tanking/dps this weekend especially to get caught back up!

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

44 minutes ago, Avenge said:

I wanted to pop-in and say hello.  If you're looking for some company as you get established on Stormreaver let me know.  I'm recently returning from a 3-year WoW hiatus and as slowly working my way through the BFA content.  

Lemme know when you're on! I'll hop on too

2 hours ago, gesari said:

Oh my, Malazan is my favorite! Trull Sengar, hands down. Anomander, Fiddler, and Tehol/Bugg are my other favorites. What about you?

For me, it's too close to call between Fiddler and Trull, but everyone else you listed would be a close second.  Tehol and Bugg had me laughing out loud on a regular basis. I'm also partial to Dancer and Hood. 

2 hours ago, gesari said:

And please let me know if you need help with anything! I've done this content on so many toons on ally I'm mostly familiar with it. I'm going to be doing a fair bit of tanking/dps this weekend especially to get caught back up!

2 hours ago, Estarriol said:

Lemme know when you're on! I'll hop on too

Thanks to both of you!  I should be around the next few nights and through the weekend trying to get my gear in decent shape.