Drezzuk / Nivalys Intro

Drezzuk/Nivalys

Hi everyone, I'm Drezzuk (or Nivalys, depending on the character I'm playing at the time).

I've been playing WoW since just before the launch of WotLK and have mained a Frost DK since I first made one. I'm very into PvP and PvE content progression, and into mount farming to a lesser extent; I say lesser, but I did just get Invincible after my 583rd attempt.

I am a friend of Esta's from her time on Stormrage, and she isn't sick of me yet so that has to count for something I guess?

I'm not really sure what else to put here: I've read your code of conduct and see myself having no issues with it, I like playing Horde better than Alliance and nearly all of my toons are going to be Zandalari from now on because Trolls are cool when they're not slouching nerds :D

Hey there! Mordi here. I believe you were the new friend helping us PVP noobs get some World PVP quests done last night, yeah?

Frost DK is a favorite of mine from a lore/flavor perspective. Are you excited for the return of 2H Frost? I'm finally getting around to finishing my Shadowmourne farm on my DK, I'm probably a week or two away still. I've had Shadow's Edge since WotLK but just never bothered to finish it up, now that I can transmog it I actually feel the incentive to get it done :lol: Grats on Invincible btw, I got super lucky and got mine in a relatively short number of runs. Still one of my favorite mounts. 

What are some of your interests outside of WoW? What's your favorite "IRL" thing to do? 

If you could live in any place at any point in history, when and where would you go and why? What if you included fictional worlds/times, would your answer change? 

If the person who knows you best had to describe you and your personality to someone who had never met or seen you, what do you think they would say?

Happy to have you here, feel free to hit me back with your own questions if you want! 

I can definitely relate to preferring most of your toons be a certain thing. My preference is shamans. Ele shamans specifically. I have four Horde shamans on Stormreaver, two Alliance shamans on Wyrmrest Accord, one Horde shaman on Shadowmoon, and one Alliance shaman on Alterac Mountains.

No odd questions from me, mostly because my brain is fried.

Hey there Mordi and Merri!

Yes, I was the dk PvP'ing with you in Stormsong last night! Terribly geared alt, but still fun to join in! I am Suuuuper excited for 2h Frost to be a thing again, purely from a PvP perspective. Bursting down your opponent is much harder to do when you're slapping them with 2 wet noodles instead of something with some "oomph" behind it. I'm also just a few weeks away from my Shadowmourne! Currently at 23/50 shadowfrost shards.

As far as outside of WoW goes, it's a toss up between reading, hiking, netflix, and hanging out with friends when the rare opportunity presents itself.

Living at a point in history is tough; plenty of places I'd want to visit on the day(s) groundbreaking events happened, but none I'd want to be -stuck- in. Probably, say, 500 years in the future then? Find out if we actually become pod people or not. Fictional worlds still follow the same rule: would love to visit Azeroth, would hate to be stuck there as an npc. Maybe the world of pokemon then? If so, definitely starting in Newbarktown.

God, my best friend would probably describe me as a chill, super smart dude who's good to his friends. To be fair, he and I have been friends since grade 7, and he's nearly your stereotypical chill stoner friend. My mom would describe me as a flagrant failure on her part, which probably explains a lot more of my issues than I'm comfortable thinking about.

Cheers!

19 hours ago, Drezzuk/Nivalys said:

Probably, say, 500 years in the future then? Find out if we actually become pod people or not.

Hopefully our future is much more Star Trek and much less Wall-E IMO. Interesting choice opting for the unknown of the future though, most people go past (or present) with a question like that. 

Fictional worlds still follow the same rule: would love to visit Azeroth, would hate to be stuck there as an npc.

Pros: infinite respawns. Cons: infinite deaths. :lol:

Maybe the world of pokemon then? If so, definitely starting in Newbarktown.

Pokeworld is such a great choice. I have no idea what city or region I'd choose though, there's just so many great ones to choose from! I'd definitely want to travel a lot if I lived in Pokeworld. Then again, I want to travel a lot in our world too. Seems like it takes a lot less to travel in Pokeworld though if preteens have the means to wander entire regions and here I am a working adult and can barely afford a trip/vacation cross-country :lol:

I'm actually more a fan of a Ghost In The Shell future. Cybernetics has always seemed super cool to me.

I can just imagine my day: either it's day 4398 of standing outside a building and no one talking to me, or it's the 13th time today some idiot started PvP'ing in town and I'm just collateral damage again.

If I did manage to be in the Pokeworld I'd end up being some kind of mix of a pokefan and a nerd lol. I'd want to get strong enough to be able to catch all my favourites, then end up just doing whatever the hell my pokemon wanted. Beach today? Cool. Don't want to fight anymore? No worries, let's go for a walk! More berries, really Scizor? Fine, guess I'd better start a garden.

Also yes, Scizor is best 'mon. Fight me.