Intro Horla (alts)

Horla

Hi, I´m horla and got my first mythic raid boss with you and was really fun, so I like to join your guild with my alt. I started play this game when Blizzrd re start with clasic then I made a Lock till lvl 44 and swicth to retail (a total pain). I was member of a guild Grumpy old farts and they fallen apart, so I swich to dark trinity with my main. 

Now Ill have some alts that want to lvl up and get into mythic and raiding. so I don´t know what to say, im from Costa Rica, 41 year old and clínical  psychologist. 

Hey there, Horla! Always nice to meet a fellow Warlock! I'm Mordigrim, Mordi, or just Brad. I answer to any of the three. I've been around South of Heaven for the better part of a decade and I'm currently serving as a Game Officer for our WoW Cohort so if you have any questions I'd be happy to answer them to the best of my ability!

Did you have any knowledge of our guild and our values prior to joining our raid last night? Have you had a chance to look over our Code of Conduct and does it align with your personal values and individual goals in-game?

When new folks stop in and say hi I like to ask some informal questions, it helps us get a dialog going and maybe learn a bit about each other. There's no right or wrong answers, feel free to answer however you want. 

If you had to choose ten or fewer books, shows, movies, games, or other forms of media to best represent your interests what would you choose? 

If the person who knows you best had to describe your personality to someone who had never met you, what do you think they would say? 

What's your favorite thing to eat on a hot summer day? Do you have a favorite beverage to go with it? What about on a cold, dreary day? 

Feel free to hit me back with any silly questions you might have! I look forward to getting to know you!

Hi, I didn´t know about the guild before the raid and I was happy to go becaus I  sense respect and a good vibe in it. then I read the rules and your code of conduct and after that I wanted to join because seems to be a nice group with values that I share. 

my top books or tales are The canterville Ghost and the short stroy named Horla from Mapassant, is about a vampire an is my name in many main toons on several games, I enjoiyed baldurs gate, neverwinter nigths, elder scrolls and dungeons and dragons. Any horror movie and books about clinical psychology or neuroscience

I think people will describe me as a easy going an very proffesional or dedicated in things I do.

I enjoy any kind of BBQ with a cold beer.

I'll have to check out the Horla story! I've never heard of it before now. 

I see you mentioned Dungeons & Dragons, do you play tabletop D&D or just the PC games like Baldur's Gate, etc.? I play tabletop Pathfinder myself, I really enjoy the traditional RPG experience. I think I might like building characters as much as actually playing the game though, I have so many backup characters I may or may not ever get to actually play :lol:

I love horror movies, especially older horror movies. What are some of your favorites? My all-time favorite is probably Evil Dead 2. I also really enjoy a lot of the 70's/80's big hits like the Texas Chainsaw, Friday the 13th, Halloween, and Nightmare on Elm St. franchises. I feel a lot of nostalgia for classic horror flicks. 

Do you do a lot of BBQ'ing yourself? What's your favorite thing to BBQ? We do a lot of smoked pork steaks, brined and smoked pork loins, and grilled chicken in my family. What's your favorite kind of beer? I'm really into juicy IPA's right now, my favorite at the moment is a double IPA from a small craft brewery based in my hometown. 

I play table top, I use to be a dungeon master in a ravenloft campaign back in the 3th edition. Now I do with 5 ed but not too much, because of time and lockdowns. The exorcist is my favorite movie and any zombie movie, even classic like night of the walking dead. I really enjoy streap steak nd lager beers. My favorite is named Imperial here in Costa Rica and from USA I like Coors ligth and Miller draft

Hi Horla! Was out of town for a bit, so I'm sorry for the long response wait! I'll be contacting you tonight to get you set up properly on our discord and get any toons you'd like invited to our guild. 

We also have a raid tonight at 9pm EST/8pm server time, if you'd like to join.