Kaze intro

Krazekaze

Hello SoH I'm Dave! I've been playing WoW since it came out back in 2004 on and off. I didn't get seriously into raiding in wow until my guild in EQ broke up right before TBC was released so I shifted my attention here along with a number of IRL friends. I was a raid leader for most of TBC and WoTLK for a few guilds on Burning Blade. During that time period I met my wife in game and I took a more casual approach to the game while getting settled IRL. I've raided in nearly every expansion mixing casual with some heroic (mythic) and taking breaks here and there due to moving/job/kid. Most recently I raided heroic in 8.0 to 8.1 in BFA with some dabbling in Mythic as a Protection Warrior (it wasn't that bad really, I only have occasional nightmares about IP on the GCD), however that was as an alliance on Turalyon (wife's idea) and after a break I'm ready to pick up my Horde characters here on Stormreaver again.

I generally play characters with Kaze in the name hence the intro, most of my raiding has been as either a protection warrior, or healer (resto shm/Holy pal mostly) I saw the post on the forums saying that you guys were looking for a tank and figured I'd drop by, I don't mind fulfilling any raid role however, if there's no tankspot open. Your raid times are pretty much perfect for me!

Your code of conduct is one of the most streamlined I've ever read - also the part about no tolerance for breaking EULA isn't stated very often.

Ikarikaze#8753 discord handle 

1. I convinced the professor in one of my early databaseing courses they should just give everyone an A and not make us come in any longer because the computer lab we were assigned to had nothing but iMacG3.

2. I mean, do I get a bag or sheet or something to contain them, I'd at least want a burp cloth or something, pigeons poo a lot. But going by volume 7, I could probably hold on to 7. Can't promise they wouldn't get squished.

3. Discord, Reddit, and Spotify. Newer cars don't have CD players so I gotta get my Manowar in somehow.

Hey there, Dave! 

Glad we got to chat briefly earlier on Discord but I figured I'd pop in and give you a hello here as well. 

What's one thing that would make a Guild experience unsuitable for you? What's one quality you look for in any Guild you join? 

Three of the biggest, baddest aliens arrive on Earth and they want to throw down DBZ style. They pick you at random but you can choose any two fictional characters from any universe to back you up. Who do you pick and why? 

What's your ultimate go-to "I'm gonna eat way too much of this" meal?

Feel free to hit us back with your own questions, silly or serious are both welcome!

20 hours ago, Krazekaze said:

1. I convinced the professor in one of my early databaseing courses they should just give everyone an A and not make us come in any longer because the computer lab we were assigned to had nothing but iMacG3.

2. I mean, do I get a bag or sheet or something to contain them, I'd at least want a burp cloth or something, pigeons poo a lot. But going by volume 7, I could probably hold on to 7. Can't promise they wouldn't get squished.

3. Discord, Reddit, and Spotify. Newer cars don't have CD players so I gotta get my Manowar in somehow.

That's awesome, definitely something to be proud of! As for the pigeons, it's an average day so if on a average day you have a bag or burp cloth on you, then sure! We probably won't hold you to actually being able to carry 7 or not, but only time will tell. 

4 hours ago, Mordigrim said:

Hey there, Dave! 

Glad we got to chat briefly earlier on Discord but I figured I'd pop in and give you a hello here as well. 

What's one thing that would make a Guild experience unsuitable for you? What's one quality you look for in any Guild you join? 

Three of the biggest, baddest aliens arrive on Earth and they want to throw down DBZ style. They pick you at random but you can choose any two fictional characters from any universe to back you up. Who do you pick and why? 

What's your ultimate go-to "I'm gonna eat way too much of this" meal?

Feel free to hit us back with your own questions, silly or serious are both welcome!

Closed off cliques, hate em, inversely what i look for is membership that are more or less open to including people in whatever content might be getting done.

Dr. Manhattan and Damage (zero hour).

Horrifyingly enough - Panda Express, I love me some kung pao chicken.