Hello People!

So yeah, im one of those poor Yahoo email people =(

But anywho! My name is Fadamer(In game, kinda a weird RL name.. whatever) I'm currently going to college and plan on majoring in Computer Science. I'm a nerd at heart, been playing games since i was a kid, recently WoW, though Many MMOs came before(EQ, SWG, CoH, I'm missing one... whatever). I really have a hard time staying on topic in posts, and really just start saying random stuff...

But anywho! I'm friends with Arates, Esdot, and Alara and have the unfortunate priviledge of being related to Jazmint(Don't hold it against me, please!)

I'm currently a level 14 Ironbreaker and when I can peel myself away from schoolwork I plan on playing him more!

But thats me in a nutshell, hope to see you guys in game soon!

Welcome.

I'm friends with Arates, Esdot, and Alara and have the unfortunate priviledge of being related to Jazmint(Don't hold it against me, please!)

Don't you mean the grand privilege of being related to an awesome archmage?? (I hope this comment means I no longer have to watch my combustion level when she's around.