Toast - Wow Intro

Toast

Hello all, My name is Toast or Ben if you are on a keto diet. I started playing WoW during the Burning Crusade after I watched my friends' glorious crit chicken slay Princess in Maraudon. I occasionally take a few months off here or there but I always stick around because I have met so many lifelong friends including my wife! I am mostly interested in Raiding with a dash of M+. I have been in guilds ranging from top 150 to heroic only. I am a family man now, and dont have quite the test to invest as I once did, but I still try to theorycraft my main character of a particular expansion to the best of my ability. I tanked for MoP expansion, healed for T6 in BC and dps of range or melee flavors outside of that. My wife an I have been looking for a like minded group of good people to play with for awhile now, and I hope that we make a good fit.

Other games I enjoy are the Diablo/PoE, Dfo, BL3, basically anything with a handy acronym.

Toast is generally shoved somewhere in my IGN, but not always. Comatoast Tictactoast Powertoast Toastcoma, I like toast. Hope you all have a good day !

Comatoast#6538 is my discord