Mootz/Drootz application (WoW)

m00tz

Hello,

My name is Mootz and I've been involved with progression raiding off and on since WotLK.  My last group was focused entirely on heroic with some progress into the first couple of bosses on Mythic in each tier. I am looking for more challenge and to get back to mythic raiding in Shadowlands. I'm a healer main but also can play ranged dps roles. I've dabbled in just about every spec and role in the game but healing is my true passion. I play Priest - Mootz (all specs) and am looking to play Resto Druid - Drootz as well for Mythic+.  Raid times posted on the WoW LFG tab work fine for me and I'm looking for a relaxed atmosphere with a focus on good execution.  

I am a bicycle mechanic and retailer and work full time during the day.  I play a lot of Overwatch, CoD and Diablo 2 when I'm not playing WoW.  Look forward to playing with you guys if you will have me,  thanks for your time!

Hey there, Mootz!

I'm Mordi, Mordigrim, or Brad. 

Are you also a bicycler as well, or just a mechanic/retailer? I assume you're also a bicycler but you never know. If you are, what sort of bicycles do you enjoy riding? I've been looking to get a single speed/fixie just to ride around the neighborhood, just haven't managed to fit it in the budget among my numerous other hobbies :lol:

What's one thing a Guild could do that would make you gquit?

If you could choose one of flight, invisibility, super speed, or super strength; which would you choose and what would you do with your newfound powers?

Feel free to hit me back with any questions you have, serious or silly.

I am also a cyclist yes, I have a mountain bike, road bike and a cruiser that I ride around my neighborhood. It's hard to find a bike right now with Covid affecting shipping and supply but I would encourage making the jump when you can! It's healthy, fun and good for the environment.

Being rude or mean to my friends is probably top of the list for me leaving, it is part of the reason I left my last group.

Can I turn the invisibility on and off at will? If so I would choose invisibility because it is the least conspicuous and the least likely to get me locked in some lab. If not then super speed. I would probably use my powers to become incredibly wealthy and make all my friends and family wealthy.

What are your other hobbies?

My other hobbies? Oh jeez, where to start... 

I have a wife, a 7yo son, and two dogs; so family takes up a lot of my time. I play Magic the Gathering. Not often anymore but I still have a sizeable collection. I play Pathfinder, or I did before all the Covid stuff, I haven't seen my Pathfinder group since March. I enjoy drawing and dabble in digital art (nothing great, just for fun mostly). I'm addicted to way too many podcasts. I play disc golf occasionally and I spend a lot of time collecting discs and dyeing discs. My disc collecting is probably a bigger hobby for me than actually playing tbh. I really enjoy cooking, I like making all kinds of things and trying new things, and I like grilling. Sometimes I get really into sewing for a while and make masks or dice bags or whatever. I obsessively listen to music all the time, except when I've got podcast on lol. Every summer I volunteer at a camp for kids with type 1 diabetes, I have type 1 and went to that camp as a kid (that's actually where I met my wife, we had our wedding there too). I'm sure there's more, I seem to find a new hobby once a week 😅

Does rambling about nothing count as a hobby? I seem to do that a lot too 🤣

That's awesome! I played Magic in highschool and still watch youtube content on it from time to time.  Ditto on the podcasts, that's what I listen to when I ride and jog and on the way to work.  I played disc golf a couple of times several years ago and had a ton of fun. I also do some volunteer work every year with a foundation that helps learning-disabled kids learn to ride 2 wheel bikes on their own.  It's a challenge but rewarding in it's own way.