Pinktail - Wow Intro

Pinktail

Hello, my name is Pinktail. I have played WoW since vanilla. I have played holy pally since BC. I love getting achievements and raiding at the highest level that I can. My husband is Toast and I met him while raiding in Black Temple. I love all things pink, anything fluffy, and collect pets and mount of all shapes and sizes. 

Hello Pinktail!

I'm Mordi, Mordigrim, or Brad. I've been chatting with Toast in Discord and happy to have you both (and your friends!) here! 

Pink has become my favorite color lately. Highly underrated. I dye disc golf discs as a hobby and I've been doing a ton of pink discs lately. It's a niche hobby within a niche sport but I love it. 

Do you have any hobbies you enjoy outside of WoW?

If you had to pick your top three favorite meals in no particular order, what would you pick and why?

Do you have any pets IRL?

Welcome to the forums and if you have any questions feel free to ask away!

Hi Mordigrim! Thank-you for having us. Toast is always watching disc golf videos. My Hobbies outside of WoW are badminton, fishing, finding new exciting places to eat and undercutting Tuna on the AH. Bubble tea, Korean BBQ, any real Chinese food(yes bubble tea is a meal). I love bubble tea, so refreshing. Korean BBQ is an experience and it comes with awesome side dishes. Real Chinese food>Fastfood Chinese. It’s like comparing Mexican food and Taco Bell. We have a dog named Kevin. He is a Pomeranian and the cutest, goodest boy ever.

I like fishing too! Is there a certain style of fishing or type of fish you like to fish for most? Around here we fish for largemouth bass mostly but sometimes crappie or catfish too. 

I loooove bubble tea. We have a great bubble tea place that just opened a second location near my house. I always get peach tea with mango boba, I love the sweet fruity stuff. I was just talking about bubble tea today at work actually, I'm told I should try the taro milk tea and get their dumplings next time I'm there. 

I went to our local Korean BBQ place once and they gave us so much food, it was crazy. Really good too, I should talk my wife into going again (she's not as adventurous as me, she could probably live on just chicken tenders and chicken alfredo 🤣). 

We are lucky because we live in a University town just a couple hours away from two different big cities so we have a lot of different cultural influences from all over the world in our local food scene. It's pretty great. 

How did you pick the name Kevin? 

The most important question first. We look at his face and Kevin was the only answer. 
Generally we just fish on boat with standard line and bait, nothing fancy.

I could have bubble tea everyday. My go-to is green tea with honey and plain boba. 
My husband is decidedly less adventurous in food than I am, but I get him to try new stuff from time to time. We live a few hours from a big city, so it’s only when we can plan a day of it.