Allegingtuna WoW Application

Allegingtuna

Good morning,

My name is Allegingtuna, Tuna for short and sometimes Ian. My raiding journey started in T6 and has taken me all over Azeroth and other places. I have played a shadowpriest the whole time. I really enjoy shadow despite the ups and downs that come every expansion. In game I like to sell things on the auction house and work on achievements. Out of game I enjoy spending time with my 2 dogs and girlfriend. Other games I play include Diablo 3, Hearthstone, Overwatch, Path of Exile, Among Us and Pokemon Go.

Heya Tuna!

I'm Mordi, Mordigrim, or maybe just Brad if you're comfortable with IRL names. Mordi is most people's go-to, you pick the one you like though. 

What kind of dogs do you have? What are their names? 

If your girlfriend had to describe you to us in a couple sentences, what do you think she would say? 

If you were to pick your favorite six Pokemon to make a team out of, which six are you taking? 

Feel free to hit me back with questions! Welcome to the forums!

TUUUUUNAAAAAA! I hope you watch The Office or my bad Ed Helms impressions will be even more out of place than usual.

I'm Jim, btw. I've gone by Gesari since like 2005 or something like that, though, so I'll answer to either or some variation thereof.

I really respect sticking with Shadow for so long; Shaman and Monk have been my favorite classes for years but I never end up maining them as much as I'd like. I've spent a lot of time in underperforming guilds the past few years and I've always felt guilty playing what I want as opposed to a more on-meta pick. As an added complication, I've found I enjoy most specs I've tried, so it's made sticking to one even harder when given a choice. 

Very interesting to see you list both D3 and PoE, though. Usually the choice is so polar between people that they'll only play one or the other. What do you prefer about each game?

I'm assuming someone will ask for the pet tax, btw, which is basically just pics of the dogs. So we may as well get started on that, too =P

Mordi, 

The two dogs that we have at home are both blue heelers, Moxie and Radar. Moxie is 2 and Radar is 1, they're a handful... lots of energy and Radar's elevator doesn't go all the way to the top, he's a little slow. IF I had to think how my girlfriend would describe me I would have to say something like "Ian is the best boyfriend ever, he does a lot to help out around the house and I just absolutely adore him!" As for 6 pokemon that I would max out for a team I would go with are Gengar, Groudon, Zekrom, Mammoswine, Mewtwo and Obstagoon.

Gesari,

I do watch the office and appreciate the TUNAAAAAAAAAAA reference. I stuck with shadow for so long because I really enjoy it. As for ARPGS like Diablo 3 and PoE, I get that a lot of people prefer one over the other. As a long time player in the Diablo universe, I like D3 mainly because I've played all 3 games in the series quite a lot. Diablo 1 was my first ARPG back when I was in 9th grade and it was amazing back then. Diablo 2 was sweet, I spent an excessive amount of time while in college farming the bloody foothills on my way to 99 for the first time on my firewall sorc. Then way later Diablo 3 came out and I played the crap out of that but as a wizard. I pushed on the wizard leaderboards quite a lot each season and the highest I ended at was 25 in season 4. At the end of the day, I prefer D3 over PoE because it feels faster to get out and start destroying monsters where in PoE I have to carefully plan out a build and gear choices. Both are good games in my opinion.

I have included pictures of Moxie and Radar, she's sleeping and he woke up when I took the pictures. They love those chairs for sleeping on.

mox - Copy.JPG

radar - Copy.JPG

Edited by Allegingtuna
pictures didnt upload

On 9/23/2020 at 4:18 PM, Allegingtuna said:

As for 6 pokemon that I would max out for a team I would go with are Gengar, Groudon, Zekrom, Mammoswine, Mewtwo and Obstagoon.

Well you led with Gengar so you've got my seal of approval. Without accounting for type diversity/team comp my six would probably be Gengar, Raichu, Mimikyu, Pangoro, Yveltal, and Charizard. Honorable mentions would include Blastoise, Dusk Mane Necrozma, Mewtwo, Infernape, and Darkrai to name a few.