Rathkawe Intro

Rathkawe

Hail and well met!

Ive been playing wow since vanilla, but seriously since end of BC. I enjoy wpvp, rp, and raiding for the gear and story.

Im moving to this server with my wife Clairemont, and our friend Jasnah (maybe different toon name), and they are associates of Jim.

From the CoC I like the description of "If you choose to behave poorly, you have made that choice for all of us." Ive never heard it put quite like that.

IRL Im 33, work in data center tech administration, and like all kindsa games, mostly on the cyberpunk 2077 and assassins creed valhalla tip rn.

Hello Associate by association!

I'm Jocelyn, the Yin to Jim's Yang =P

So, questions!

1. What's the worst gift you ever received? 'Tis the season!

2. Would you rather have an extra set of arms or be able to see in the dark?

3. Bananas, yay or nay? Talking fresh, raw bananas here, not baked (Wow that sounded so dirty, sorry. Well, not really.).

1. What song for you would be played on a loop in hell to torture you?

Hmmm I think if it were any song I know, then it would be a pretty lame hell. Like I need a more bespoke hell soundtrack: something with screams and the gaping spiritual silence that comes right before bad news. Something like that.

2. What was something you thought would be easy until you tried it?

Answering question number 1

3. What's the worst or best purchase you've ever made?

Worst- I haven't entered or purchased anything from Gamestop in years after a problem with a Nintendo Switch. I'm never mean to employees, but will blacklist a corporation in a minute. 

1. What's the worst gift you ever received? 'Tis the season!

I grew up believing that even if someone gives you a dead frog its the best dead frog you ever got, so no bad gifts for me. I once got Pokemon Blue for gameboy for my birthday and immediately dismissed everyone else there and played for 9 hours straight

2. Would you rather have an extra set of arms or be able to see in the dark?

See in the dark. There was this great documentary called Pitch Black starring Vinjamin Diesel that made it look really cool

3. Bananas, yay or nay? Talking fresh, raw bananas here, not baked (Wow that sounded so dirty, sorry. Well, not really.).

I can go through 10 kilos of raw uncut bananas in a day. You give me fresh bananas, frozen bananas, bananas foster, banana pudding, banana laffy taffy, Im george of the frickin jungle over here!

5 hours ago, Rathkawe said:

Vinjamin Diesel

See, and I always thought his full name was Vehicle Identification Number Diesel.

5 hours ago, Rathkawe said:

raw uncut bananas

I think I've seen that movie, the XXL extended cut? 
We buy more bananas than we end up eating here so we joke that we just rescue bananas from the grocery store and give them a nice place to die.

I enjoyed reading all your answers!

• 3 years later...
Hello there to every single one of our peaceful aqua addicts!

There's absolutely nothing really like immersing yourself in a steaming hot tub after a long day. For those in search of the paramount tranquility experience, a jacuzzi is really unparalleled.

Variety is really the spiciness of lives, and we truly pride ourselves on offering a vast selection of hot tubs to cater to every taste.

Excellence, to us, is beyond just a word. It's our standard. All of our products go through rigorous testing to ensure they continuously provide the top meditation experience for several years to come.

Our seasoned staff are always on hand to advise you in selecting the perfect spa for your wants and lifestyle.

Have you ever thought about having your own personal comfort haven? What else are your must-haves when it involves choosing the ideal hot tub? Let's converse about this!

Continue being cheery and chilled! By the bye, I created my own cutting edge organization web site a while back, you can explore it here: [url=https://southwestspas.com/wp-content/uploads/2023/03/Executive-Reflections-L.pdf]Hot tub experts for all your requirements Gilbert Az[/url]
[url=https://afolucarbon.org/forum/post/67178/]Warm Tub Meditation: A New Method to Awareness[/url] 179776d