Hello, from Parko

Parko

Hey Parko! Very nice of you to keep in touch. =)

The new MDPS classes are.. very intense. Right now Mythic is evaluating a lot of the AOE dmg in the game (as well as AOE healing) because things have become a little too dependent on AOE and single target is rather flimsy.

They have made / are making some awesome changes on the RvR scene, including upgrades to keep (beefier doors, extra guards, make guards champions, add banker and healer npc's, etc), as well as a lot more incentives for killing players (can loot "ordinance" which is used to purchase uber siege weapons or personal weapons like dynamite and caltrops - its kind of like the LotRo model as a creep - looting all the materials you need from freeps).

• 5 months later...
  • Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi guys. The pendulum of boredom has swung and I'm currently back in Warhammer. Monolith apparently went caput in my absence, so I've transfered over to Volkmar instead. Anyway, it looks like you've all left for Aion. I can't say that I see much there to interest me, but I wish you all the best of luck with it!

Take care, I'll drop by again in a few months to say hello.

Hi guys. The pendulum of boredom has swung and I'm currently back in Warhammer. Monolith apparently went caput in my absence, so I've transfered over to Volkmar instead. Anyway, it looks like you've all left for Aion. I can't say that I see much there to interest me, but I wish you all the best of luck with it!

Take care, I'll drop by again in a few months to say hello.

I don't know you seeing as I joined SoH after they moved from Sea, BUT, I still play on Volk quite a bit, at least a few times a week. Feel free to look me up on there if you want someone to roll with or whatever, my main is Discofire and my WP is Discotheque.

• 5 months later...

Well, I got burnt out on WAR after a couple of months and then went back to LotRO for a while once their Mirkwood expansion came out, but that only held my interest for a couple of months too. Needless to say, as of this week, I'm back in WAR...again.

It's been an interesting experience. I'm still playing my Shaman (R32/RR32) at the moment. Without a guild, I've just been doing scenarios, which are more rewarding than ever. On Badlands, they really are popping instantly in T4. Seriously, at 6:00am this morning, I got three instant pops in a row.

Anyway, I likely will get bored and move on again before long and I thought that I'd just check in and see how Aion was treating you. It looks like you're all doing well enough in there.

Take care,

Parko

P.S. Discofire, I just saw your post. I certainly remember playing with you in SC's back on Volkmar! Unfortunately, I've grown tediously bored of my Order alts. Destro is more fun. :)