Lugnas Introduction!

Sharper

Hi I'm new to this game, but I've picked up on it fast. I'm currently playing a level 11 Shaman and intend to stick with the class as a healer.

I'm 17 and I live in Olympia, Washington. I currently attend South Puget Sound Comm. Col. there I worked on the environmental sustainablitiy committee. I'll be graduating both college and high school in about 20 days with my AA degree.

I plan on joining the Navy after I graduate.

I play basketball and football along with playing Warhammer. I played WoW for almost 4 years there I helped re-create a 39 twink guild on the BWL server. I worked as an officer and then was promoted to Second in guild, before I had to leave because of conflicting class schedules. I miss WoW and that guild, but when I tried to return I had found my GM had her account stolen.

SOOOOO I'm here in this guild now :)

Edited by Sharper
Decided to update for everyone.

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Do they really put name labels above the ass pocket? And is this to imply that the ass is the first point of reference when one member meets another?

Sounds like an excuse to me. No, I wasn't staring at your ass, I was trying to read your name. It's a really long name and I read slow, really, really slow.

Lol recruit to the army and air force. I hope you guys are getting paid for this :O

Well I don't want to get shot at which I know isn't the only thing that happens in the army BUT you know just in case. And I never thought of the air force I'd rather be on a boat working on engines then working on a plane.

Plus the military works on don't ask don't tell, so the ass name won't hurt much lol.