Belloc

Rohj

Hail South of Heaven!

I spoke briefly with Rancour last evening about the possibility of joining the ranks of South of Heaven. I thought I would give you a bit of information about myself in the hopes that I might get the opportunity to find out a bit more about you all.

I am 38, married to an amazing woman and father to two wonderful girls ages 9 and 11. (Dear God give me strength!) I work hard and enjoy some stress relief via WAR! Real life keeps me busy, but I try to find time throughout the week to detox by smashing face. Usual play times are week nights after 6 CST and a few hours Saturday and Sunday as I am able. My Wife has an account and plays when the mood suits. I believe in honor, loyalty, honesty and respect, the joy of laughter and not taking one’s self too seriously. I am of the opinion that life offers typically more drama than any of us wants and or needs and so there is just no need for it in game.

I hit WAR on release with a guild of friends from WoW. Long story short the majority of the membership went back to WoW or on to “other” endeavors. Solo is fine and dandy, but I had had enough, so I decided a while back to check out Destruction side of things and picked the highest population server, figuring there would never be a lack of things to do, and so Dark Crag it was. I have resisted joining the fly by guild invites in favor of finding a solid group of people that I can connect with. Is it me, or does solo play in WAR especially on an open RvR server seem, shall we say non-conducive to forward thinking…….?

I enjoy PvE. I love RvR. A good dungeon crawl is great times with friends, but hacking your way through throngs of peeps screaming for your blood, with friends………..well that’s just all kinds of special in my book. That being said I am game for just about anything.

Now I have two tanks that I have been leveling up at the same time to see which I liked better. I have had a tough time choosing between the Black Orc (Grimmer) and the Chosen (Belloc). In the end I went with the Chosen, given its similarities to the KoTBs and the fact that Belloc was closer to the next level. However if there is a need for one over the other I would be happy with either one as they are both a kick to play.

I look forward to the opportunity of getting to know you all!

https://realmwar.warhammeronline.com/realmwar/CharacterInfo.war?id=273518&server=173

Edited by Rohj

I had had enough, so I decided a while back to check out Destruction side of things and picked the highest population server, figuring there would never be a lack of things to do, and so Dark Crag it was.

Amen! And how refreshing to see the past perfect tense being used in an intro post.

:Onion12: