Code of Conduct

Ashin

I love that SoH has this code of conduct, and I actually took the time to read it before even reaching out to join the guild. Everything listed is what helped lead to my decision to reach out! I think avoiding drama, and building friendship and community are keys to building a strong family and I'm glad you guys live by those standards. As for the remaining points, I'm all for them as well. I'm a competitive person but I do believe in respecting everyone - your teammates, your opponents and yourself. And I agree that cheating is a huge no no. Part of the fun is growing and improving by your own efforts and strength! One other really important thing, which is not listed but I'm sure is practiced, in my opinion, is trust. I think having the courage to trust one another no matter the setting of stakes is important not only to building bonds, but also to improving teamwork and therefore performance in anything. I've probably rambled at this point but thanks SoH! Looking forward to gaming with ya!

• Fera unpinned this topic