Ranks Defined

Ashin

After further discussion, we would like to issue another clarification to the above post on Ranks.

Previously, it had been understood that the only means of attaining Veteran status was to play more than one game with the guild. Moving forward, those who serve the guild as a game officer will also receive promotion to Veteran status, upon stepping down from a successful tenure.

As a reminder, Game Officer is a voluntary, temporary role, and GO's can step down any time they feel it is appropriate to do so.*

*Except for Skaka.

• 3 months later...
  • Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 3 months later...

Updated the following:

6. Administrator: Diplo helps me tremendously in the administration of these forums. Keeping things working smoothly is harder than it sounds, and I am very thankful for his help.

8. Chapter Lead: Chapter Lead is the title given to the Veteran+ who has volunteered to steer the ship in a particular game that we play. Founders often serve this role, and any Veteran who wishes to serve must be approved by both Founders. Chapter Leads are trusted with preserving and enhancing the guild legacy in any game we play as a guild. They have discretion over recruitment policy, chapter playstyle and overall objectives. While Founders will do their best not to interfere with a Chapter Lead's choices, we do have a responsibility of oversight to make sure the chapter is compatible with the spirit of the guild.

9. Founder: Zyco and I were appointed Co-Leaders of the guild by our Founding Members. We try to balance our different playstyles, make sure the guild is healthy, and that everyone is having fun. In the summer of 2009, co-leaders were retired to "founder" status, to create room for new leadership in the games we play. However, Founders are still the final arbitrators in matters of guild policy and direction, and may serve as Chapter Leads if they wish to do so.

• 1 year later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Am I the only one (not likely in THIS guild) that thinks the expression "bum your shower" is amusing?:lol:

Depends on how bad they stink I would imagine lewl. There isn't anything amusing about stenchy. :thumbdown:

What's amusing to me is someone stating the above whose name is 'Grody' :lol:

May as well be 'Pigpen' ha.

• Fera unpinned this topic