Incoming

Guest Amoraq

Hi I'm Amoraq, I've been playing Aion for a month straight now and have switched servers from the nasty Elyos with my 35 cleric. The server and the race just don't have the same effect that this server and race do.

I play all day everyday (que Indian Sufi accent). I just recently started working out, so I'll be playing at noon pacific time and going to bed around 8, nicely complimenting the East server's time frame. If I stop working out or go in the middle of the day I'll be on at 630 in the morning making coffee or just waking up with the game.

I craft everyday and sometimes all day and like having my new gear the level I need it.

I just interacted with Cern's alt and a few of the SoH guildies and they seemed pretty chill with the group forming (time and everything) and he told me to post and intro even though I'm just a lowly level 15 cleric.

I need to kill Captain Sumarhon tomorrow if anybody has a toon that's willing to help. I think I can do it solo but it's harder than potion spam. Like I said I'll be on at noon (my time 3 your time).

Hopefully I can start eating with the big dogs like I was in about two weeks.

I'm quick, I'm young (only 20) and I love getting big groups of quests done at the same time, which is working brilliantly in Altgard unlike Verteron.

Having the qaurter exp bar filled is nice on every level. The grind afterwards is always numbing but I'm used to it by now and feel like doing it again but this time with a server, guild and a race that rocks.

Good times so far, look forward to trying ya'll out.

Keep me updated if you guys have any toons out there that just want to bust heads at any level, I'm always down for duos in upper tier enemy territory.

The 30-50 zone for Elyos sucked at least when it started out and up into the upper 30s, farming just seemed like a million miles away without friends or good guildies to help you out. Random hikes worked but it's cooler to do things all day everyday.

Thanks again.

Amo

Raq

Hello Amoraq,

I do really like your intro post. But I have two concerns right now, so let me know what you think.

First concern is that we really do not have anyone in your level atm. I was about to raise our level requirement to 25 for new recruits, because at least that gives them one thing they can always do with the legion (Abyss nights). We are trying to build a close-knit team here, and it is really hard to do that if we can't group with you and do stuff with you.

The second concern is that we actually have a very healthy cleric population right now. We have three "very" actives and two "fairly" actives. So I'm not sure it is wise for us to take in another cleric at this time.

I hate to be rude, but since you're still a low level, I don't suppose there are any other classes that interest you? We could use chanters, sins and SM's. Let me know what you think.

And thanks for taking the time to introduce yourself. :)

weel the PvP factor of clerics is a good preference thanks for supporting that. chanters are more complimentary

I'm level 17 now I'll level fairly quickly in the next few days and hopefully get some training camp runs in with you