Introduction and Application - Kruunch

Kruunch

Hello,

my name is Kruunch and I'm an avid MMO gamer (hangs head in mock-shame).

I am a friend of Ryahl and Aela since our days back in EQ1 (1999). I have played several MMOs (most of the major ones to end game and many of the smaller ones to varying degrees) and MMOs are my gaming style of choice.

I have been playing Aion for about 3 weeks or so and currently have an L18 Ranger (Kruunch) on Lumiel. My play times have been fairly casual of late, averaging around 10 hours per week.

I have enjoyed Aion thus far, with the emphasis on more group oriented activities and PvP being the attraction. As such, I have the desire to join an organized guild for fun and games and both Ryahl and Aela have suggested SoH.

On a personal note, I am a 40 year old working stiff, with a wife (who doesn't play anymore :( ) and two daughters. I am east coast (Jersey represent!) and generally play anywhere between 7 PM and midnight EST a few nights a week.

Hope to meet and group with you guys in-game.

Regards,

Kruunch

I have enjoyed Aion thus far, with the emphasis on more group oriented activities and PvP being the attraction.

Great reasons to like the game, as they are areas underserved by a lot of newer MMO's. Looking forward to meeting you and, access granted. :cool:

(You can message Sebastien in game for an invite most weeknights. Otherwise any Vet can invite you as well.)

Great reasons to like the game, as they are areas underserved by a lot of newer MMO's. Looking forward to meeting you and, access granted. :cool:

(You can message Sebastien in game for an invite most weeknights. Otherwise any Vet can invite you as well.)

So true .... seems like every MMO released lately is more centered around soloing and instant gratification. Not that those things are bad, but it makes for fairly short gameplay when you can "finish" the game in a couple of weeks (ala Champions Online).

As much as people have complained about Aion being "grindy" I've actually missed having a longer lived MMO to fiddle with.

In other news I like to smash my thumbs when practicing my carpentry skills :D

I'll look for you online and thanks for the warm welcome guys (and gals).