Hey, guys! How is it going?

Arkat_DOO

Honestly, FE was far too buggy. It could have been awesome, but it just lacked a lot of finish and polish, IMO. It's VERY impressive for a low budget game, however, and it's nice to see that it made it to launch, but unless they really get working on it I don't see it going anywhere, I cancelled my sub a month after launch.

Honestly, FE was far too buggy. It could have been awesome, but it just lacked a lot of finish and polish, IMO. It's VERY impressive for a low budget game, however, and it's nice to see that it made it to launch, but unless they really get working on it I don't see it going anywhere, I cancelled my sub a month after launch.

Well, Disco, you and I were playing two different games because in general FE has not been a buggy game for me. On top of that, the problems that have been reported, have been fixed. Compared to what I have heard about Aion and their customer support, FE seems like heaven.

Actually I would not expect any less from the people that loved L2 since there are similarities. My understanding though is that Aion is not a L2 clone and has somethings that are different.

To be honest, right now I am thoroughly hooked on Dragon Age from Bioware, but I will be heading back to FE once I finish the game. I have even canceled my EVE account and will be focusing on FE. BTW, thanks for the access to the FE boards.

Arkat, you're our guest here. Please conduct yourself that way.

I'm not sure why you equate SoH with "the people that loved L2." It would be about as accurate for me to say DoO is the people who loved L2. :Confused: Most of our current membership comes from Warhammer and Aion, with just tiny remnants of our WoW and EQ2 chapters.

Well, Disco, you and I were playing two different games because in general FE has not been a buggy game for me. On top of that, the problems that have been reported, have been fixed. Compared to what I have heard about Aion and their customer support, FE seems like heaven.

Actually I would not expect any less from the people that loved L2 since there are similarities. My understanding though is that Aion is not a L2 clone and has somethings that are different.

To be honest, right now I am thoroughly hooked on Dragon Age from Bioware, but I will be heading back to FE once I finish the game. I have even canceled my EVE account and will be focusing on FE. BTW, thanks for the access to the FE boards.

If you enjoy it, that's great, have at it! You did ask if we were playing FE, and I can honestly say that my opinion of the game is not unique - a lot of peopel quit after the first month due to stability issues and broken quest lines. I suppose if you had played FE at launch you might have had a different experience, the game had potential and a lot of merit to be sure (the game masters for in-game issues being one of them).

I am honestly, not sure why you are calling me an Aion fanboy - I casually play that game just to keep in contact with the SoH membership from WAR.

Arkat, you're our guest here. Please conduct yourself that way.

I'm not sure why you equate SoH with "the people that loved L2." It would be about as accurate for me to say DoO is the people who loved L2. :Confused: Most of our current membership comes from Warhammer and Aion, with just tiny remnants of our WoW and EQ2 chapters.

Just quoting Relent.

Disco, I have been playing FE since the closed beta in July, so I have seen the game much, much worse. And therefore, I could appreciate how they have improved the game since then. Like I said, for me, the game has been stable. It could be that I have a lot of hardware to run the game.

I can also say that I have been able to complete every quest I have tried. I did all the AP quests in S1 and many of the other quests in S1. I did all the quests in Haven and Thorne Bluff. I did most of the quests in Post 23. So again, for me, the game was working.