@Jokar

Swavorly

Hello! I'm Jokar.

I guess I'll start off my introducing myself as a person, not a character. My name is Brandon, and I am currently a Junior in High School. I have a job working at a local skate shop named Zumiez, but haven't been working too much lately, there's a good chance I'm going to quit soon. ;) I am a professional published photographer, and have only been shooting picture for about 3 months, which shows off the fact that when I get addicted to something, I spend most of my time making sure I am the best at it.

I am also an actor and actually have a show opening on the 3rd, I am one of the leads, if anyone is in the Dallas/Fort Worth area of TX, feel free to message me and I'll get you information for where the show will be.

My past MMO experience isn't really very credible from what I have noticed on this MMO.

I'll share it anyways. :D I played WoW for almost 5 years, I raided with a guild named Death and Taxes for 3 of those years. I was one of 40 people in a raid to achieve World Top 3 kills of several bosses in WoW's instances. I achieved Grand Marshal (Somewhat equal to the top rank in Aion PvP) on 1 toon, and Gladiator on my hunter and druid for 5 seasons straight. (All of this is gibberish to you if you don't play WoW, I know, sorry)

TLDR; I played WoW, was amazing at it because I spent all my time doing it, I plan on doing the same with Aion.

Currently a level 29 Asmodian Ranger! Leveling up as fast as humanly possible, this time last week I was level 18ish. I look forward to getting to know the people in South of Heaven, the few members whom I have actually had the pleasure to speak with in game were very nice people and I look forward to grouping with you in game.

Message me in game if you want to further talk!

~Jokar

My old guild leader in WoW was in DnT. He was Furio before he transferred. Not sure what he changed it to there...

I tried to invite you earlier to the fort raid, but in the chaos of trying to get everyone at the same spot, dropping a kisk, and having my kids asking me 50 million questions, I didn't notice you hadn't joined. And then by the time I did notice we were well onto the other fortress.... I don't know how Ashin does it...

Hello! I'm Jokar.

I guess I'll start off my introducing myself as a person, not a character. My name is Brandon, and I am currently a Junior in High School. I have a job working at a local skate shop named Zumiez, but haven't been working too much lately, there's a good chance I'm going to quit soon. ;) I am a professional published photographer, and have only been shooting picture for about 3 months, which shows off the fact that when I get addicted to something, I spend most of my time making sure I am the best at it.

I am also an actor and actually have a show opening on the 3rd, I am one of the leads, if anyone is in the Dallas/Fort Worth area of TX, feel free to message me and I'll get you information for where the show will be.

My past MMO experience isn't really very credible from what I have noticed on this MMO.

I'll share it anyways. :D I played WoW for almost 5 years, I raided with a guild named Death and Taxes for 3 of those years. I was one of 40 people in a raid to achieve World Top 3 kills of several bosses in WoW's instances. I achieved Grand Marshal (Somewhat equal to the top rank in Aion PvP) on 1 toon, and Gladiator on my hunter and druid for 5 seasons straight. (All of this is gibberish to you if you don't play WoW, I know, sorry)

TLDR; I played WoW, was amazing at it because I spent all my time doing it, I plan on doing the same with Aion.

Currently a level 29 Asmodian Ranger! Leveling up as fast as humanly possible, this time last week I was level 18ish. I look forward to getting to know the people in South of Heaven, the few members whom I have actually had the pleasure to speak with in game were very nice people and I look forward to grouping with you in game.

Message me in game if you want to further talk!

~Jokar

Heyas ... former High Warlord here.

Look forward to seeing you around :)

Hi Jokar - Sebastien here.

As I mentioned in game, we're unable to accept Ranger applicants at this time. But I would definitely encourage you to make friends and group with us whenever you'd like! I'm going to set you up with Friend access so you can learn a little more about the guild in the meantime.

Thanks for your interest. :thumbup: