Introduction: Sitirfa

Sitirfa

Hello all the name is Sitirfa, that's Sih-Tear-Fa if your having trouble.

Recently i grouped with one of your Templar's, Huntyre if i can remember correctly, to kill some mobs for a quest that we were both doing and then later we took a stab at the Mist-Main area.

He said that you were not currently accepting any rangers as of late but to still drop by and put up a post so see whats up if i was interested.

Well it turns out that after reading your post on the Lumial server forums that i am interested :D.

Really i just want some people to party with and shoot at some stuff wile having a good time. i recently joined another legion but as of late there are not many people on when i am. Being on the west coast makes it hard to find a good legion.

if nothing else i would like to be considered to join you in some abyss roaming. I rather like the abyss but HATE getting ganked by parties of elyos that seem to find me no matter ware i go.

I am a ranger lvl 35 currently and am close to 36. Hope to hear from you soon, you sound like a good bunch and will be happy to answer any questions you have for me.

Hi Sitirfa! You're correct in that we're full up on rangers right now, but we can look for you during our Abyss nights. We're specifically organized in the Abyss every Friday night, but we have groups out there a few other nights a week.

Either way, thanks for coming around and checking in. Hope to see you out there Friday.

Hi there Sit. Like Tyrlis said, unfortunately we're quite full-up on Rangers at this time. I'm happy to set you up with Friend access, so that you can get to know the guild a bit, and you're of course welcome to join groups like our Friday Abyss nights, if there is room. See you in the field. :)