Valagosa, an Introduction

Valagosa

Greetings and Salutations SOH,

A little about myself My name is Rob I'm 35 years old professional cook by trade.If I'm not in the kitchen cooking meals that will blow your taste buds away I'm on aion play my lvl 36 templar tanking some bad dude while my group pounds it down.I also have a lvl 25 sorcerer which I will hopefully be joining you guys with.I've been playing MMO's for several years now.I've played WoW for about 4 years and came to Aion with Voxiss and his wife to kick some serious butt here.I played everquest,FF on-line and several others so I'm not New to the World of MMo's.

Looking forward to quest and blowing things up with you guys.:D

Greetings and Salutations SOH,

A little about myself My name is Rob I'm 35 years old professional cook by trade.If I'm not in the kitchen cooking meals that will blow your taste buds away I'm on aion play my lvl 36 templar tanking some bad dude while my group pounds it down.I also have a lvl 25 sorcerer which I will hopefully be joining you guys with.I've been playing MMO's for several years now.I've played WoW for about 4 years and came to Aion with Voxiss and his wife to kick some serious butt here.I played everquest,FF on-line and several others so I'm not New to the World of MMo's.

Looking forward to quest and blowing things up with you guys.:D

Ohhhh more sleeps I can break! :thumbup:

Hey there. Please message Sebastien in game, so that we can talk about getting you into the legion. My question is about which character you will be investing in as your main, because we cannot accommodate any more Templars at this time. We already have 4 Templars, 40+, and 2 more on the way. Most nights, one or more of our Templars is idle as it is.

We definitely want to keep you and Vox together but our Templar-pouch is completely full. :O