Hellos and Intros =]

Guest Elleone

Guest Elleone

Hi all! =] Hope everyone had a happy holiday!!

My boyfriend and I have a 35 Chanter/36 Ranger - Elleone and Venomstrike. I remember I had a blast grouping with you guys a few weeks back running Sulfur and going for some PvP fun after. It was really nice to see other couples around our age on the server =]

Other MMO's - Really the only one we played heavily is "The Game We Cannot Speak Of" :p (I was an lock/him a hunter).

I know my Chanter is under the level cap for recruitment but just wanted to say hi =] Honestly I've been having a bit of frusteration soloing the same mobs over and over on this toon (I 100percent picked Chanter for PvP groups heehee) so I've leveled a Sin to 37 with my BF's Templar on a different server to break up the grind. Been also hoping for some other classes to work with in PvP (I don't know if I've had bad luck or something but I've had at least 5 sins leave my group as soon as they hit hide bec they dont want ppl to "see my mantras" and absolutely scream at me bec I can't fully buff them lol)

I'm really missing my chanter though and WTB ppl to group with and bust out buffs on :p

We live in PA and its freeezing. Currently on sick leave from work atm: downside =(well its SICK leave :p), upside = tons of time to play right now =]

Just wanted to drop a note to say hi and thanks for having us along for a fun group on this server!!! =]

PS. I'll get to grinding so I can app for real :p In the meantime if I'm about to log with DP full - just ask to join my group and I'll bust it out on you, it'll stay there after I go for 5 min :p

Hi Elle! I grouped with you and Venom some time ago in the upper abyss to clear some Elyos out of the area surrounding Asteria.. (Tried to recruit you to the guild at the time.... :p )

I sent you both a couple tells since then when i saw you online, however I think you were both just AFK in Panda at the time.

Ry and I are currently out of town for the holidays, however we're looking forward to seeing you in game.