Our logo! (56k death)

pyroglyphix

Sometimes yer eloquence is unmatched Sire. Good form indeed...good form indeed.

Sorta reminds me of being in college listening to the professor through the mind with eyes wide shut.

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The moth reference is way obscure. I still don't see what it has to do with our guild name. When I see the words "South of Heaven", I think of flames, hell, demons, Slayer, etc.

Looks good though Deli.

You first said it was a WB sitcom name, now you feel its evil?? :mad::mad::mad::mad:

When I see the words "South of Heaven", I think of flames, hell, demons, Slayer, etc.

Sure ... but this South of Heaven is not Hell (as clearly stated in the Charter). Instead, it's an earthly realm. Our "South of Heaven" is not a sledgehammer to the very bottom of Reality; instead, it's a little twist: a cul-de-sac on the road between Heaven and Hell.

The Moth/Soul metaphor is obscure, yes, and subtle. That just makes it all the more perfect, though: this is a collection of eclectic, subtle people.

Zyco...subtle....wtf :Confused:

While most people in the guild I would agree with Sky's comments I'm not so sure about Zyco. For some reason when you mentioned sledgehammer at first I thought Zyco was the one you were talking about ;)

When I hear South of Heaven I don't necessarily think Hell, maybe a bit twisted and not related to them thar goodie goodies. Or maybe I'm the twisted one and the rest of the guild is perfectly normal. Umm nope. I don't see us a nearly wicked enough to go all the way down.

Millex