Hello from Chip (Chipexist)

Chip

Gaming

I started my MMO experience with Everquest and was with that for at least 2 years if not longer. I jumped between Star Wars and Everquest II for quite some time. I tried out Vangaurd for a short while until the population drop killed it. And then after being begged by some friends for a few years I finally tried WoW and I didn't like it to much and thus ended my MMO gaming about 8 months ago until Aion! I have all three consoles Wii, Xbox 360 and PlayStation 3 and play them all on occasion but they get lonely so here I am again in an MMO! I have been in and seen alot of endgame stuff I am a good raider as long as I can arrange my schedule around raids.

Schedule

I usually play after I get out of work Monday - Friday at around 6:30pm eastern unless I go work-out at the gym then I get on at about 7:30pm. Saturday and Sunday I get up fairly early 8:00am and start playing the moment I wake and can and have been known to be on all day.

PS. I can't get my AION Card to work what am I doing wrong?

Chip

47 Cleric Chipexist

Edited by Chip
Edited for my protection and moved to the Whose Your Daddy Thread.

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Try the Aioncard again after I bump up your access, which I am doing now. Welcome aboard. :)

(Oh, and I really appreciate your sharing so much of your background with us. Keep in mind this is a public board, though. We do have a "tell us about yourself" type thread in Off Topic, which you'll have access to in a second. I recently had my very own e-stalker (go me!) so I've become sensitive to sharing personal info in public places. ;))

We have a character named Joe who is also named.. Joe.. IRL. You may wish to consider him as an initial BFF candidate. :lol:

Hey Chip! I'm Aela, but in game you'll usually see me as Erian (rerolled from my typical game name! :( ).

I'm what you would call a "wanna be foodie", which basically means I don't do anything a foodie normally does, but i do watch top chef :D

I think it's cool that you ate at Lola's (not just the bacon icecream bit!). Michael Simon is one of my favorite chefs, and i was rooting for him on "the next iron chef" :p (I was nursing my daughter at the time, so i watched A LOT of TV during that period of time, so i saw every episode... tho i don't usually watch iron chef). I also really like Rick Bayless (even before he went on Top Chef Master's), and would really like to eat at Frontera Grill if i ever go to Chicago.

A few years back Ryahl and I went to Hawaii for a conference. At the time, he was a lowly student, and we were happy to just get out on a "bills paid" trip! All of the "senior faculty" went out to dinner at "some restaurant called Roy's". When they got back, i was excited and wondered how it was. The guy we talked to said it was "just okay" but that the food wasn't great. I was like... /facepalm.