Sorel's Intro

Guest Sorel

Oh well... sadly i thought i would have had so much fun with you guys and im very disapointed that your legion leader doesn't like me or something... it has been 3 days now and Seb still hasnt even tried to reach me... i've seen him answer many posts but not mine, i've even seen him invite people in the legion even though the legion didnt need the guy's class... but he still rejects my post even though you guys need a sin and i am a level 49 sin...

I feel rejected and realy bad now, it has been fun grouping with you guys, unless Seb has a good reason or this rejection, I am forced to take out my postulation to your great legion...

Sadly, Sorel...

P.S. Orian, Sinat and mimi you guys can keep in mind that i still will be there for you guys, no matter the legion I am in or I am not in.

I didn't want to discourage him. :)

Val, we did not accept Sorel into the legion, due to some concerns we had after grouping with him. But it's the thought that counts! :thumbup:

Lol oops my bad Geuss I should learn to read the whole post,before I respond.I had just skimed over it and responded,thinking they were joining us.:p