Just so you know

Banzai

I have paid back the 5 million credits loaned to me to buy my yalm, I have returned all of the symbiants I supposedly had stolen, and I even included 3 bags of T1 stuff because I'm such a nice guy. I am over and done with AO for good. The rest of the stuff on my account belongs to me and me alone.

For everyone else that I didn't say farewell to, I wish you the best of luck with your continued time in the game. If you would like to contact me for any reason you can either reach me on ICQ at 21047038 or by e-mail at blizit@comcast.net

My personal appologies to Carr and I sent you a lengthy tell in game as well.

This is sad. I guess when it is said we are friends it isnt true cause it shouldnt be this easy to be this way to each other if that was the case. :(

Friends hurt you the most, because you don't expect things to ever go badly. Misunderstandings and contrary goals do get in the way, though, just as much with friends as with anyone else you know. It's human.

I wish you luck, Banz, wherever your wanderings take you. I don't feel like I ever really knew you, but I did enjoy gaming with you.