Sebster

Crevin

Come back to a L2 clone server. I will even let you bring Zyco with you :p

Just thought I would throw the idea out there. A lot of guys playing it.

Myself, Nevyn, Arbold, Thorin, Grody, Cowbert, Greyvon, Sliverhair*just got back*, and a couple others I cant remember off the top of my head.

I would post the info here but I would never cross reference guys out of your game. I got a little more style than that. :p

Anyhoot give me a shot.. Just to catch up or talk about L2. It is pretty fun and entertaining again.

Crev

• Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Crev its always good to hear from you bro, but accelerated or not, I just can't go back to L2. I miss our crew there fo' sho', but some things you just tell yourself "never again", and that was one of those things. =P

I'm glad you guys are having fun though. Why not join the other DoO in Silk Road? I heard it was L2-esque?

Relent!

You're a sensible man. Talk some reason into poor Crevin and get him out of that god-forsaken deathtrap of an mmo. (no I'm not bitter btw)

Well, the private servers are free of many of L2s worst issues. No profit farmers, wayyy less grind, not treated like a second-class gamer for being American. So for some temporary entertainment they really aren't that bad. With a few days work you can finally see some of that stuff you spent all that time grinding toward in L2 and never got to.

I need a real game to come out. How come you folks never talk about Darkfall?

Oh and yeah, I'm looking forward to Pirates of the Burning Sea too Zyco. Another one of those games that never seems to arrive.