'Trine's in Trouble

Etrine

Etrine,

Have you opened a ticket with NCwest tech support? Have you tried reinstalling DirectX 9 and your video drivers, as previously suggested? Have you tried temporarily running your computer with Jeskal's video card inside? These are all steps that could help us to pinpoint your problem.

You can also try running your client in minimal mode, as outlined in our Aion Resources board:

http://www.sohguild.com/forums/showthread.php?t=6179

Good luck.

Yeah, this is the second ticket I've opened with them. While I didn't hear back from the first they've been on top of things with the second. I'm quite impressed with their tech support guys. Updated my video driver and DX, sent the updated Game Advisor and I'm currently waiting to hear back from them again.

The plus side is when my system is running normal its progressively running Aion better. I've been on and off this morning solo grinding (just kinda breaking when things get bad and waiting) because I'm missing playing.

Thanks for the advice all around. Even if it is something that's going to need to replaced Jesk got a job and I may have one so we might have the cash to get new parts in the future.

Edit: And I'd try running with Jesk's video card but both of us have integrated junk so it isn't something I can swap out. I'd have done so if I could ^^;

Yeah, this is the second ticket I've opened with them. While I didn't hear back from the first they've been on top of things with the second. I'm quite impressed with their tech support guys. Updated my video driver and DX, sent the updated Game Advisor and I'm currently waiting to hear back from them again.

The plus side is when my system is running normal its progressively running Aion better. I've been on and off this morning solo grinding (just kinda breaking when things get bad and waiting) because I'm missing playing.

Thanks for the advice all around. Even if it is something that's going to need to replaced Jesk got a job and I may have one so we might have the cash to get new parts in the future.

Edit: And I'd try running with Jesk's video card but both of us have integrated junk so it isn't something I can swap out. I'd have done so if I could ^^;

Sounds like good news on the employment front at least! :dance::highfive: