Hi to all!

Harcos

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

not tryin to be mean or anything but thats exactly how the asmodian side was for ages :p

the abyss is supposed to be ebb and flow but it really seems like whichever side is losing just goes in a downward spiral. It'll take a big event to make the elyos come back, and when that happens I'm sure the asmodians will be all QQing and hiding in primum / panda again for a while.

not tryin to be mean or anything but thats exactly how the asmodian side was for ages :p

the abyss is supposed to be ebb and flow but it really seems like whichever side is losing just goes in a downward spiral. It'll take a big event to make the elyos come back, and when that happens I'm sure the asmodians will be all QQing and hiding in primum / panda again for a while.

Not mean at all, you're totally right.

I just wish more would show up so we could actually have a battle rather than the scales tipping so quickly, haha.

I saw your store saying hallo!

Thank you for just killing me not wiping your feet on my dress :_wub:

I didn't realise who was who. :(

Alliance invites were sent to about 12 people, we all came running then some ranger started nuking me and I went all "BLARGH" dps mode. :D

How many of you guys were there anyhow? Saw quite a few SoH tags!

That was 100% SoH. We get drunk and do silly things on Fridays.

p.s. There are no moderators to hamper our bromance here. :_wub:

Wonderful... :_wub:

Should organise an Elyos force into Belu soonish, move the fight around a bit. :rolleyes::rolleyes:

Solp I would just say this. Based on how quickly you guys could gather 30ish people to repel our little rifting adventure, I'm pretty confident the Elyos on Lumiel would have no problem at all taking a fort if they could just get everyone on the same page for one night. I know it sucks being in a rut, but we were there too (as a realm) not so long ago.

It all comes and goes.

Solp I would just say this. Based on how quickly you guys could gather 30ish people to repel our little rifting adventure, I'm pretty confident the Elyos on Lumiel would have no problem at all taking a fort if they could just get everyone on the same page for one night. I know it sucks being in a rut, but we were there too (as a realm) not so long ago.

It all comes and goes.

See, this is where the Elyos mentallity becomes painfully obvious. The maximum amount of rifters is about 30-40. The Elyos know they can beat that, so they'll go to kill them.

At forts, they have this belief that we're horrendously outnumbered, so people decide not to show up.

On this side, people are ignorant. They simply won't listen when people say "We need everyone there". Too many people think that one person won't make a difference.

The problem is that 200 or so people think that.