Zogg - Gladiator Application

Zogg

Inquisition is sorta my bank guild >.>

Nobodies in it, haha. Its been dead for a while now.

anyway - i talked to huntyre a few times, i was driving from mass to PA, packing up stuff to move and things distracts me from playing ><

anyway - I'm on a laptop (not my gaming pc ><) for a week or two right now, so i cant do open abyss stuff but i can probably do some instances if people are doing any just whisper me, i should be on most of the afternoons while the gf is at work XD

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

yeah, i tanked sr more than ive dps'ed in it haha :p

I have been purely a tank for the last 5 years of playing mmo's

decided to go gladiator when transferring over here. Played templar originally.

I can handle tanking (as well as gladiators do :p) quite well, know how to keep my head on a swivel and taunt anything off of healers/dps/etc.

So as a dps/offtank i'm pretty useful since i used to be a main tank for a hardcore endgame wow guild for a long time

edit: once i hit 50, i plan on crafting a tanking set since i know they make things MUCH easier on healers when it comes to certain bosses where my dps wont help a whole ton but having a backup tank that wont get 2 shotted does help :p

or not XD

btw i tried an asteria repeat last night and it was super fail, i lagged while flying and appeared dead (and magically resurrected without pressing anything) back in morheim. >< No idea what happened. I had a good minute and a half of time left, but i died from falling cause i had to pay for the rez. *shrug* i tried ><